Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

British soldiers beat up kids while camera man cheers on

Prosperity

well at least i got the presumptuous part right. How bout reply to my statements, rather then to where i'm from. State your rebuke to what I said or go away. Stereotypical ass clowns like you are the reason the US gets a bad rep. Go **** yourself.

Whats there to rebuke? You listed off your opinions and then cussed me out. What makes you think I would even want to have a debate with you?

you took a cheap shot at me first for the things i said in my first post. You obviously don't agree with me. Thats fine. But instead of saying all people from Lorton are dumb (which they aren't) tell why you don't agree with me. I'll admit I did you were asinine piece of **** before you took your shot at me so my bad.

It is not only wrong, but it undermines our support from the inside out, and it does more to hurt our efforts to "win the hearts and minds of the Iraqis". . .but if you are not trying to do that any more then fine, just admit it.

We never had their "hearts and minds". Not when kids grow up like this

20060215Pakistan01.jpg

But you'd rather focus on any little infraction of the soldiers than holding islam and muslims accountable for raising kids like this

I have too much work to debate this all night. But, essentially my views are:

It's a war. I'm a hawk. We're dealing with a group of people that don't even value their own lives. If a fundamentalist regime gets their hands on a nuke they will use it without hesitation. Plain and simple.

For all intensive purposes fundamentalist have no discernable productive goals-- other than domination and destruction of western and their civilization. If they place no value on their lives or anyone elses why should I feel sympathy for them? Someone has to have the balls to stymie this problem before it gets worse. I'm sorry if you feel it can be resolved peacefully. From everything I've seen from fundamentalist only understand violence.

Why does everyone assume that there was brick-throwing? You can't see that in the tape, and you certainly can't see those specific kids throwing any bricks...

It's a reasonable assumption that they were throwing something considering we heard commotion and things being thrown prior to the beatings.

Why does everyone assume that there was brick-throwing? You can't see that in the tape, and you certainly can't see those specific kids throwing any bricks...

So, are you "assuming" these "kids" did nothing? Maybe they were caught planting an IED. Who knows. We don't have a complete picture of what happened.

So, are you "assuming" these "kids" did nothing? Maybe they were caught planting an IED. Who knows. We don't have a complete picture of what happened.

But we do have a complete picture of a soldier beating an unarmed kid.

Which you, aparantly, are still willing to justify because "Well, maybe . . . "

If I were a soldier and I caught someone trying to plant an IED to blow me up and my friends, said person would get more than just a spanking. You have no idea what lead to the spanking, so don't pretend you do.

Yeah..."well, maybe." Let's not give our own coalition troops the benefit of the doubt or anything. Let's assume they became incensed for no reason at all. Raise your hand if you hate Western Civilization. :jerk:

Yeah..."well, maybe." Let's not give our own coalition troops the benefit of the doubt or anything. Let's assume they became incensed for no reason at all. Raise your hand if you hate Western Civilization. :jerk:

So your position is one that the soldiers were justified in doing this?

I have not stated that position. I would certainly give them the benefit of the doubt though in assuming they were provoked into retaliating.

So there is evidence in hitting defenseless kids, and laughing about it, and in your eyes, it is OK because you are assuming that they deserved it. Gotcha. . .

And if the kid was doing nothing?

Then it would be wrong. But, I highly doubt these "kids" were skipping and whistling their way to the local mosque. We'll just have to wait until the British complete their investigation to get the full picture. Until then, it is all just conjecture.

So there is evidence in hitting defenseless kids, and laughing about it, and in your eyes, it is OK because you are assuming that they deserved it. Gotcha. . .

No, you're deductive reasoning is a bit weak. I've made statements to the contrary. My position is that it was wrong of them to beat the kids, but its a far lesser crime for them to have done this when they were provoked (as opposed to targeting random kids). Isn't that obvious?

why bother beating them up? seriously you know how to end this crap? when they throw a brick we throw a bullet,when we kill a known terrorist or have the remains of a homicide bomber gathered up we should wrap them in pigskin and coat them in Lard then bury them in an unmarked grave, all this touchy feely crap isnt working, maybe we need to get all israeli and realise that this is a war between the people of the book and the NOt people of the book. fundamentalist Muslims claim to be people of the book but by their actions as a group they make that out to be a lie. they have no compunctions about killing our women and children and non combatants they need to l;earn the consequences of messing with the most powerful nation on earth.

seriously why should we be held to a higher standard? everyone screams when the israelis get all medieveal on terrorist ass but thats the way to go, go hard or go home.

why bother beating them up? seriously you know how to end this crap? when they throw a brick we throw a bullet,when we kill a known terrorist or have the remains of a homicide bomber gathered up we should wrap them in pigskin and coat them in Lard then bury them in an unmarked grave, all this touchy feely crap isnt working, maybe we need to get all israeli and realise that this is a war between the people of the book and the NOt people of the book. fundamentalist Muslims claim to be people of the book but by their actions as a group they make that out to be a lie. they have no compunctions about killing our women and children and non combatants they need to l;earn the consequences of messing with the most powerful nation on earth.

seriously why should we be held to a higher standard? everyone screams when the israelis get all medieveal on terrorist ass but thats the way to go, go hard or go home.

That Wall Street Journal article makes a very good argument against our intolerence for intolerence. I think a little intolerence might be the remedy to this situation.

Our biggest problem is our own people. Showing restraint in not killing those kids probably got the soldiers into more trouble due to propaganda. "The enemy within" will fight us every step of the way to serve a political agenda. If we didn't have that element, there would be less consequence to showing restraint.

Archived