Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things Id rather do than cheer on the Cowboys

Aberdeenredskin

Please explain the Mexican Divorce? I'm Mexican so I'll take it into account...

I'd rather watch to a soccer game ending in a 0-0 tie than watch a pukes' game. :dallasuck

It's in a song by "The Tubes."

Quote "A Las Vegas wedding - A Mexican divorce."

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

Hail!:point2sky

I would rather be tackled by saun taylor on one side and lavar on the other rather than support the girls.

Who is Saun Taylor :laugh: :laugh:

I rather:

Kiss my girlfriend mothers Mole

Drink a gallon of prune juice.

Be TO's bestfriend

Cheer for Duke :mad:

Do a 100 on 395 with one han on the wheel (Syke)

And the pushing point is:

I rather tell Bush he is doing a good job as president.

Ok then guys. What if a dallas win meant that we would get into the playoffs? And there was no other scenario that meant we could get in. Would you actually want them to win?

Nope........ I would cheer for the other team to LOSE but I'm pretty sure God Himself would strike me down for sucha sin, cheering for those bunch of................that is.........

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I would rather have my girlfriend put on a strap on and make me her B**** then root for the cowgirls.

gzus....now that made me cringe right there....Look i hate the cowboys too but I dont want someone to pull a Marv Albert on me....regardless who they are...just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes......DADDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its great that we are involved in the best rivalry in football.....I hate Dallas to death (as they hate us) but strap ons are something I dont EVER want to endure. Its a Great Rivalry and Im grateful that we are 50% of it!

Archived