Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

De Mario Williams?

36HAMMER

With the way that the skins throw draft picks around, what say you to a trade that would somehow land us mario williams de of nc st ? i am aware that the cap would have to be addressed but if it can what do you say ? :cheers:

ok.. so the trade would be something like this.....

Skins trade 2nd, 3rd in 2006 and 1st & 3rd in 2007.

I think i would have to pass

ok.. so the trade would be something like this.....

Skins trade 2nd, 3rd in 2006 and 1st & 3rd in 2007.

I think i would have to pass

It would take much more than that, sadly. To get into the top five, you gotta throw around some serious coin.

Shoot, look what the Giants gave up to move up like 2-3 spots to land Eli.

I think that would be a stupid trade but, I dont think he will be Julius Peppers but he will be a good solid DE in his career, I think that a team can get just as much value drafting Darryl Tapp, Kiwanka, or his college teammate Manny Lawson.

DARRYL TAPP IS THE BEST D-END OUT THERE, I THINK. HE'S EXPLOSIVE OFF THE BALL.

DARRYL TAPP IS THE BEST D-END OUT THERE, I THINK. HE'S EXPLOSIVE OFF THE BALL.

Tapp is the guy that I have been pushing for a while now on this site. He could potentially fall to us in the 2nd and if he did then we better pull the trigger. Some say that he is undersized but he he makes up for it with his quickness, work ethic and his character.

tapp is COREY MOORE 2

I have seen this argument but it just does not hold water. These guys are very different:

Darryl Tapp is 6-1 265.

Corey Moore was 5-11 223.

Darryl Tapp projects as an NFL DE.

Corey Moore was drafted to play OLB.

Darryl Tapp is projected to be drafted in the 2nd round

Corey Moore was drafted 89th overall (3rd round).

Daryl Tapp would be the perfect fit for us as I have said countlessly.

He is a big guy who can rush the passer well and is a special teams demon.

He is also a team leader and blue collar guy. He won the Hokie Blue Collar award thingy every week.

I would be ecstatic if we took him in the 2nd round.

Mario Williams is overrated. I've seen his games. They compare him to Peppers. Thats an insult. Lawson will be a better pro. Mario Williams will be a bust. He doesn't have the heart and takes way to many plays off.
...................I agree.living not to far from the uni i have also seen many of his games and think Manny Lawson will be the better pro.

With the way that the skins throw draft picks around, what say you to a trade that would somehow land us mario williams de of nc st ? i am aware that the cap would have to be addressed but if it can what do you say ? :cheers:

I'll take a pass. The only way to get in position to draft him would be to give up a key player like Marcus Washington or Cornelius Griffin. Not a wise move.

Archived