Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cold Pizza- 2/17/06

Guest amaprius

Last week they had a segment where Bayless and Woody talked about their teams they predict to be in the playoffs next year. - They had a white board set up with magnetic helmets of each team.

Woody went first and included the Redskins in his 6 for the NFC. When it was Bayless's turn, he slid many of Woody's picks down the board and replaced them with other teams he thought would make it, but removed the Redskins helmet from the board and threw it across the studio.

Are you serious? What a ********. Who is he a homer for?

Bingo!!!!

I sure hope there's a big enough block of Monk voters out there who are blocking Irvin until Monk gets in. It's not fair to Irvin, but keeping Art out is a travesty so anything goes.

I think there's voters on both sides - Irvin supporters that won't let Monk in, and Monk supporters that won't let Irvin in ... unfortunately the result is that neither of them gets in.

Both sides need to get their act together in 2007 though, because Cris Carter becomes eligible in 2008.

A few observations:

-Skip Bayless is from Dallas, I believe so this is no surprise at all....

-Have you ever seen the stupid faces that Skip makes when Woody is making his own points? (If not- check them out) I seriously think he has either nerve damage that causes his face to twitch uncontrollably or he is constantly constipated and he is trying to squeeze a growler out during the show. Skip Bayless is one more reason NOT to watch ESPN. It is so obvious that the arguments that Skip and Woody have are completely contrived- I dislike that guy EVEN more now and I didn't think that was possible.

And- my usual- standing observations regarding Michael Irvin:

- He is the most despicable human being on the planet and I hate him and his big mouth. He doesn't deserve kudos for advocating Art Monk for the HOF....any rational human can clearly see that Monk deserves the distinction! Irvin's comments only prove that he is, in fact, a human being. Which I already clearly knew since he has proven that he is the most despicable human being on the planet!

-If Michael Irvin somehow gets into the HOF before Art Monk...I WILL firebomb that stupid-looking sham of a building in Canton that they claim is the "Hall of Fame". What a joke!

Thanks for listening. That always feels good.

Last week they had a segment where Bayless and Woody talked about their teams they predict to be in the playoffs next year. - They had a white board set up with magnetic helmets of each team.

Woody went first and included the Redskins in his 6 for the NFC. When it was Bayless's turn, he slid many of Woody's picks down the board and replaced them with other teams he thought would make it, but removed the Redskins helmet from the board and threw it across the studio.

Lets call ST and ask him too bust a cap,**** skip,lmao:rotflmao:

Who really cares what Skip thinks or says?

As far as Irvin goes...it was nice to hear him recognize Art & I have said before he was push-off artist & a trash-talker...however the man could flat out play the game. As much as I don't care for the Cowboys...I hated seeing his career end because of an injury.

Archived