Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who boasts the most posts?

PleaseBlitz

And it's nice to see your contribution as well. FYI... you lost me somewhere around here...

And you're calling people out for a lack of substance? BEAUTIFUL. :laugh: Keep posting man. :munchout:

I may not be tactful, but I am always honest, and I'm almost always right. I am right about the subject in this thread, and I was right about the thread you are quoting.

I apologize, I didn't realize you were one of the "others" in that thread who just didn't get it. The cool kids in that thread (me) still can't understand how the non-cool kids (you) thought it was disrespectful to label Gibbs as the 2nd best coach in the playoffs.

The frustrating thing about this whole topic is to go back and read this thread since I interrupted. If you read any posts since then, you can only find about 3 (excluding iheartskins) that have any substance. That turns a discussion or debate into a wankfest of "who knows the coolest smilie".

Only 3? :rolleyes: I went back and read them, and to me, most (excluding the posts in direct response to the thread question) are a conversation between posters. You just keep trying to insult people (while kissing iheart's ass in the process) because YOU think a topic of conversation isn't up to par, or whatever your problem with it is. Oh, and by the way, maybe you were too busy brown nosing to notice :doh:, but iheart helped perpetuate the smily "wankfest:"

I actually can't stand the :doh: or :rolleyes: smilies. I think I've used them about 12-15 times ever. :)

zoony brought it up, but it was completely relevant to the discussion at hand, which was "substantial" posts. My point is, it was a natural tangent to the conversation, which zoony started and iheart answered. From there several other posters including myself posted about it.

JRockster, I can tell I pissed you off so I am going to try and clarify.

No, you didn't piss me off. I don't get pissed off because of some random person on a message board insulting me. But I'm not going to stand idly by while you try and kneecap any and all posters with 15+ posts a day.

You have posted about 8 times in this thread. Half of them were pointless.

Pointless? They correspond to this particular thread. Maybe your problem is with the thread itself, in which case, why even open it? Your opinion is that half of my posts in this thread were pointless...what does that have to do with the amount of "real" friends that I have? I think you crossed the line when you resorted to insults. You could have gotten your point across without them.

Seriously, go to the Stadium and look at the huge pile of crap you will find in every thread. Somebody will post something about Cooley and you will have at least 5 people say "Yeah, Cooley rocks!" or "Cooley is the man!" It gets to be that you have to wade through pages of that crap just to read a real thought or opinion. Some people will post "Lavar isn't going anywhere" like 4 times in one thread.

I have already said this about the Stadium in this thread and flyingtiger's "good ol' days" thread (in which he got jumped on b/c he's only been here a little over a year). I've posted maybe 10 times in the Stadium in the past 2 months, mostly because of what you say. If you do get a response, half the time you never see it because its buried in mediocracy...

Zoony, nice to see your contribution, also. You have a funny name. I would add a smilie if I remembered how.

Do you guys see what iheartskins and I are talking about? Do you see how if you get 50 junk responses in a thread that it makes it almost unreadable? I think it's a problem that the staff knows exists, but there is no way to fix it but to hope that it takes care of itself.

But now you're changing the subject. Those "50 junk responses" could come from anywhere, even posters with 0.88 posts per day. You are talking about 2 completely different animals. I think you need to reevaluate your use of insults, and maybe think before you post; otherwise you're no better than the garbage posters in the Stadium...:2cents:

I may not be tactful, but I am always honest, and I'm almost always right. I am right about the subject in this thread, and I was right about the thread you are quoting.

I apologize, I didn't realize you were one of the "others" in that thread who just didn't get it. The cool kids in that thread (me) still can't understand how the non-cool kids (you) thought it was disrespectful to label Gibbs as the 2nd best coach in the playoffs.

:doh:

Now we're getting somewhere. It isn't what other people post, its your gigantic ego that is the problem...

I seriously hope you are joking. I'll assume you've just got a very dry sense of humor, and we'll leave it at that.

:jerk:

Thanks for killing my thread.

This is the Tailgate. Pointless threads emerge from nowhere. Many of us find them fun to participate in them. If you're not one of these people, why draw so much attention to yourself?

:jerk:

Thanks for killing my thread.

This is my 5th and last post in this thread over a couple of days. Lots of things killed this thread, but I will take the blame if you like. Before I arrived this thread was, without a doubt, a gripping tale of suspense and intrigue.

I apologize to jrockster and zoony (haha, what a funny name). I am not really apologizing, but you two really seem to have your boxers in a bunch over something. I recommend that you two hatch an evil plot to destroy me. I do make one request, though. In your plot to destroy me, please gather your thoughts and write them in one post. It will save us all time.

Theibear -- you make an excellent point. However, if you had 10 people say "your post sucks" or "I agree" to your post, those are the wastes of space. For example, PleaseBlitz's response to this post.

This is my 5th and last post in this thread over a couple of days. Lots of things killed this thread, but I will take the blame if you like. Before I arrived this thread was, without a doubt, a gripping tale of suspense and intrigue.

I apologize to jrockster and zoony (haha, what a funny name). I am not really apologizing, but you two really seem to have your boxers in a bunch over something. I recommend that you two hatch an evil plot to destroy me. I do make one request, though. In your plot to destroy me, please gather your thoughts and write them in one post. It will save us all time.

Theibear -- you make an excellent point. However, if you had 10 people say "your post sucks" or "I agree" to your post, those are the wastes of space. For example, PleaseBlitz's response to this post.

Gee...what ever would we do without classy posters like yourself. To quote Chopper Dave:

"Welcome to Ignoreland, population you."

Archived