Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Share your stories...

EnFoRcEr_uPu

I'll start it off with 2 stories actually. I'll keep them both very short.

The first was actually a Miami fan a few days ago that I met. I was walking in to the store, when he looked at me(wearing his Dolphins hat) and said, "If you want, I can get you a hat with the good colors". He was playing around of course, but we ended up talking about our respective teams for about 15 minutes into the store, lol.

The second I actually JUST found out about. We have a deli here by my work, and it was just bought out by a chef, who apparently is a HUGE skins fan. This guy has all sorts of stuff! In his deli, he's got framed photos of our 3 SB wins on the walls, burgandy and gold trim around the entire place, and each bathroom is painted its own color. I'm sure you could guess what those colors are. :)

Just though it would be interesting to hear about you guys meeting other fans(from any team really) out of the blue, and the stories behind them.:cheers:

A story I hate to admit from this season:

Cowboys beating the crap out the skins as usual about 20 mins left in the game, yeah MNF. I go to bed for the first time in 12 years not wanting or thinking I could take seeing the skins lose again to the cowboys.

Next morning first I hear on ESPN. quote "if you went to bed last night bla bla you missed it.

I went to a pizza place wearing my Redskins sweatshirt, and got free drinks because the cashier was a Skins fan.

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Blacksburg, and the bartender had on a Redskins hat. So i yelled out Hail to the Redskins, and I ended up talking to him about the Redskins pretty much the entire night. Turns out, Pierson Preleau comes into that BDubs during the offseason and he told me some stories about the team from Pierson.

I would share them here, but given he is just a player and not management, i'm going to have to chalk those up as "rumors" until I hear anything more difinitive.

Thats pretty cool, so are you saying the toilets are blue and silver with a Dallas Star?

lol, no, he didn't paint the actual toilets. But thats one hell of an idea!! He just had one bathroom with the walls painted burgandy and the other gold. But I'm gonna tell him about the toilets, hahahah. How sweet it would be to take a....well...you get the point. :dallasuck

A story I hate to admit from this season:

Cowboys beating the crap out the skins as usual about 20 mins left in the game, yeah MNF. I go to bed for the first time in 12 years not wanting or thinking I could take seeing the skins lose again to the cowboys.

Next morning first I hear on ESPN. quote "if you went to bed last night bla bla you missed it.

It was 10-0. Cowboys were making one of the few drives they made that night and I said to myself: "Cowboys score a TD here, I'm going to bed." We held them to a FG...

Archived