Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly's You're The G.M.: Tomorrow is an interesting day...

tr1

Real fans would defend their team...casual fans let things like this go by...

While real fans would defend their team, which we do......

SUCKERS would actually take your bait. For over a year now, you have been doing the same thing, trying to get a rise out of the Philly faithful.

REAL FOOTBALL fans would rather talk football than spend there time looking at idiotic polls concerning who their team will or will not release. It's always fun to speculate, but it's better to talk about it, once things happen.

Nice try tr1......you remind me of the Joker from B:TAS.....no matter what kind of scheme you hatch, it never works! :laugh:

And 77....FOOTBALL fans spend there time on multiple teams sites talking FOOTBALL, not wasting time and effort on trashy polls called "You're The GM".... :doh: It's not like we have a say in it.....

Who is their number 2 receiver? Not trying to be an arse, but who is he?

WB will tell you there is no such thing as a number 2.

Any way, Patten, Jacobs, Thrash, Farris, and Brown filled out the receivers probably in that order.

And Pinkston is not a guarantee. Achilles injuries are OK for linemen, but speedsters can lose a step, or lose that initial burst.

If that's the case, Pinkston will lose much of his value.

WB will tell you there is no such thing as a number 2.

Any way, Patten, Jacobs, Thrash, Farris, and Brown filled out the receivers probably in that order.

And Pinkston is not a guarantee. Achilles injuries are OK for linemen, but speedsters can lose a step, or lose that initial burst.

If that's the case, Pinkston will lose much of his value.

:laugh: I'll give you credit on your first sentence. You got me.

Anyway, Pinkston, BEFORE INJURY, is much better than any number 2 on your roster. I don't think he is great but I always laugh when people bash him on this site when you got Moss and a bunch of stiffs at WR.

I think the Eagles MIGHT target Holmes to guard against Pinkston losing a step.

My dream of Vernon Davis will never happen, I don't believe. :mad:

:laugh: I'll give you credit on your first sentence. You got me.

Anyway, Pinkston, BEFORE INJURY, is much better than any number 2 on your roster. I don't think he is great but I always laugh when people bash him on this site when you got Moss and a bunch of stiffs at WR.

:doh: I guess I have to agree...barely. To be fair, Patten never really got a chance to show his stuff because Brunell had tunnel vision most of the season. Not to mention his knee was bothering him. I think a fully healthy Patten = a fully healthy Stinkston...:2cents: Their numbers are very similar, anyway.

And technically...Thrash's best season is better than Stinkston's best season! ;)

Stinkston is an average receiver...He's never finished in the top 10 in any category and never had more than 60 receptions in a season...and that's after being the Eagles' number 1 receiver for three seasons or so...

I think the Eagles MIGHT target Holmes to guard against Pinkston losing a step.

My dream of Vernon Davis will never happen, I don't believe. :mad:

Man I hope not...Davis in Eagle green would be disasterous...:(

And 77....FOOTBALL fans spend there time on multiple teams sites talking FOOTBALL, not wasting time and effort on trashy polls called "You're The GM".... :doh: It's not like we have a say in it.....

Just giving you a hard time, Number 5. You're one of the better posters on the board, but you are an Eagle fan, so I've got to give you a little ****!! :) At least you don't change the color of the font in all of your posts....:doh:

They certainly don't spend their time asking people on a messageboard if they should shave their head or not.:doh:

Still thinking about that, huh?? You and hokie4skinz really have a man-crush on me, don't you?

Sorry boys, exit only. I am 100% hetero. But you two would definitely make a cute couple...;)

:doh: I guess I have to agree...barely. To be fair, Patten never really got a chance to show his stuff because Brunell had tunnel vision most of the season. Not to mention his knee was bothering him. I think a fully healthy Patten = a fully healthy Stinkston...:2cents: Their numbers are very similar, anyway.

Well, if you agree, do you then think the Skins should cut every WR on their roster not named Moss since you thought Eagle's fans were stupid for not wanting to cut Pinkston? ;)

Well, if you agree, do you then think the Skins should cut every WR on their roster not named Moss since you thought Eagle's fans were stupid for not wanting to cut Pinkston? ;)

Well...Brown was relegated to NFL Europe (the proverbial slap in the face), I think Jacobs should be cut (he is awful) and Farris is a journeyman who will never be more than a number 4 or 5 receiver, but is serviceable in that role. I'd probably rather have Stinkston than any of those guys (pre-injury stinkston). But I don't want to cut Patten, as we haven't seen what he's fully capable of yet. When Campbell takes over next season, I think we'll see what he can really do...

He's a better number 2 than any number 2 you have on your roster.

What! A number 2! Is that football talk?!?

Oh great master of the football world, have you lost your mind?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WB, you never cease to amaze.

I guess one shouldn't patronize, should one?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too...funny...and....unbelievable....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived