Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we trade Ramsey, who do you want to replace him.

Inxsive

It seems more likely than not that we will trade Ramsey in the off season. Brunell should be our starter and personally I'm not ready to start next season with Campbell as our #2, not yet. So who should be bring in. I don't think we need to invest big dollars but I do think we need someone with NFL starting expirence. So do we bring in someone youger with a some upside or do you bring in someone on the downside of their career.

Here is a list of current restricted and unrestricted free agent QB's;

Anthony Wright

Charlie Batch

Chris Simms

Chris Weinke

Craig Nall

Damon Huard

Dave Ragone

Doug Flutie

Drew Brees

Jamie Martin

Jeff Blake

Jeff Garcia

Jesse Palmer

Jon Kitna

Josh McCown

Ken Dorsey

Kliff Kingsbury

Kurt Warner (signed today)

Sage Rosenfels

Seneca Wallace

Shane Matthews

Shaun Hill

Tim Hasselbeck

Todd Collins

Ty Detmer

Vinny Testaverde

I'd rather keep Ramsey than pick up anyone on that awful list, except for Simms, who will resign with TB.

Yeah, that's the best move in my book. However if Gibbs gave him his word and Ramsey wants out I doubt Gibbs will go back on it. I like the idea of bringing back Tim but bringing back Sage wouldn't be bad either.

I'd rather keep Ramsey than pick up anyone on that awful list, except for Simms, who will resign with TB.

Why Simms? He really only impressed me in two games and one of them happen to be against our defense. :doh: No thanks. Let the kid stay in Tampa. He is mediocre at best. For that, we should just keep Ramsey. (No offense because I would love to see Ramsey go to another team and kick *****).

Archived