Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss and Samuels Pro Bowl Jersey?

PortisClinton

What up guys? I've been trying to find the Santana Moss and/or Chris Samuels - Pro Bowl Jersey at Redskins.com to no avail. Can someone post a link for me to where I can find it? Thanks.

I'm also thinking about getting a customized jersey maybe no: 26 with Jerome on the back or S. E. Jermoe or Southeast Jerome what do you guys think?

:point2sky

I'm also thinking about getting a customized jersey maybe no: 26 with Jerome on the back or S. E. Jermoe or Southeast Jerome what do you guys think?

Just so you know, space is limited. I have fooled around with that on NFL.com. I was going to make a #47 Johnny Whiteguy jersey, but only JWhiteguy would fit. You can't add periods either, so it would be SE Jerome (if that would fit, I think it will) So Southeast Jerome all the way out will not fit. You would think being charged >$300 it would say whatever you want on it.

They had a ton of Moss PB jersey's in the Redskins store at Fair Oaks according to my bro. Try any of those.

There won't be any Samuels Pro Bowl jerseys, but I bet you could find the Moss one at Tysons Redskins store or the HOF store at the stadium. They probably aren't selling them on the internet, but I know that the jerseys are exclusive to Redskins stores, so they said.

I don't think SE Jerome is cool to put on, but I bet it would be funny.

I just did some digging and it seems they are sold out everywhere (even online)...i think replicas were all that was made...i dont even think they made authentics (if they did they werent available for sale online at all)....ebay has some replicas.

Authentics were out before the replicas, going for $500.00 on ebay. I will have a Moss Pro Bowl jersey by Spring:notworthy

Archived