Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tent sale

MissU28

Last year, in January, there was this huge tent sale at FedEx where they had all these jerseys of former Redskins for a dollar each and a lot of Redskins stuff for really good prices. Did I miss it this year? Last year I got an email telling me about the preview day (the day before it was announced to the public) and I definitely went and took advantage. I haven't received an email this year, and I'm wondering if anyone else heard anything about it? I was figuring it would be later since the season lasted a tad longer than last year's, but I hope I didn't miss it.

Anybody know???

I think there was a thread about this awhile back. Someone said they called the Skins and were told they are not having one this year. If you really want to be sure you should shoot off an e-mail to them. Whenever I've e-mailed them I always get a response within 2 or 3 days.

I think there was a thread about this awhile back. Someone said they called the Skins and were told they are not having one this year. If you really want to be sure you should shoot off an e-mail to them. Whenever I've e-mailed them I always get a response within 2 or 3 days.

:( awwww that makes me sad

I just got off the phone with my friend who works for the Redskins, and she said that their WILL be a tent sale for the Draft Day Party at FedEx.

She also told me that don't be surprised if we make a move to get a 1st round pick too.

Cool, some inside info. :notworthy

Archived