Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clements and Moulds, FYI.

Brown 43

I'm not particularly interested in having Moulds on this team. He is a little old and would be rather expensive. I think that Al Saunders is going to go for a younger smaller-name guy that he can develop into his scheme. I think he's more likely to pick up someone like Kevin Curtis.

I'm not particularly interested in having Moulds on this team. He is a little old and would be rather expensive. I think that Al Saunders is going to go for a younger smaller-name guy that he can develop into his scheme. I think he's more likely to pick up someone like Kevin Curtis.

Speedy lil' white guy.

Clements wants to be the NFL's highest-paid corner, meaning he'd have to top the seven-year, $63 million deal that Denver's Champ Bailey signed in 2004. Bailey received an $18 million signing bonus.

[average uneducated Redskins fan] hey, let's get Clements to replace Walt Harris!!! [/average uneducated Redskins fan]

Kevin Curtis will demand more money than Moulds...

There is a big difference between a team wanting to keep a player and doing so. Moulds has a huge cap hit this year and will have to renegotiate if he's going to stay. Maybe he won't be able to agree with Levy. We've seen that happen before, right? It's still SO EARLY in the whole offseason. We first have to get a CBA.

Kevin Curtis is a restricted free agent.

we would have to give up our 3rd rounder and a boat-load of money to get him here. Also, he is pretty similar if not identical to Moss and Patten.

I think, if anything, the skins will be looking for a much bigger reciever.

Johnnie Morton (a couple of yrs. ago) = Santana Moss

Eddie Kennison = Free Agent WR. (most likely around 6-2)

Donte Hall (as a reciever) = David Patten

Chiefs offense last 5 years = Redskins Offense in 2006

Number 1, hopefully.

I would love to have Moulds on this team. Great talent, tall, not aged but Experienced is how I would put it, and most of all.... PROVEN. Even with a sub par team, he puts up decent numbers. NO QB??? No problem for Moulds, he creates oppritunity. 32 isnt bad i heis in good shape. Isnt T.O. 32? Maybe older? The point is, the only reason people arent high on Moulds is age and salary. I dont see either as that much of a problem. My ONLY worry about Moulds will be what we have to pay to get him.

If a large percentage of people on here think a player is good, then he will not come cheap. That includes "sleepers" like David Givens, Joe Jurevicius and Kevin Curtis.

People on message boards around the league are talking about those same players. They aren't sleepers any more than Matt Jones was last year.

If you start a thread on an actual hidden gem, you will get a lot of people talking about how he is not a "true #2" just like they did last year with Santana Moss at #1.

Archived