Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

M. Westbrooke - CAGE FIGHTER (Merged)

sacase

You know, Stephen Davis was on to something in that training camp fight they got into. Apparently Westbrook and Kordell Stewart are a little light in the loafers...if you know what I mean. I hear their college days together resemble scenes from Brokeback Mountain!

I heard a VERY disturbing story about Kordell Stewart a few years back from my buddy who is a State Trooper in Pittsburgh. I won't even elaborate for fear of being labeled a rumor-monger!

I heard a VERY disturbing story about Kordell Stewart a few years back from my buddy who is a State Trooper in Pittsburgh. I won't even elaborate for fear of being labeled a rumor-monger!

From "Pittsburgh's Most Ridiculous Sports Myths"

http://www.steelertribute.com/countdown1.htm

Kordell Stewart is gay." It's amazing, I still hear it today - "My cousin's neighbor's friend is a police officer, and he said that story about Kordell being picked up in Schenley Park is true." Yes, Kordell Stewart had what could be referred to nicely as a "rocky" several seasons in Pittsburgh, but spreading these rumors was just cruel. Think about it for a second: how many celebrity atheletes are able to successfully hide an arrest from the mainstream media? Kobe Bryant couldn't do it. Neither could Ray Lewis. Or Michael Irvin. If players of that caliber can't cover it up, what makes everyone think that Kordell Stewart somehow can? These rumors got so bad that Stewart actually had to explain to his teammates that he prefers women, and apparently he was pretty graphic about it too. I'm glad I wasn't there for that team meeting

From "Pittsburgh's Most Ridiculous Sports Myths"

http://www.steelertribute.com/countdown1.htm

Kordell Stewart is gay." It's amazing, I still hear it today - "My cousin's neighbor's friend is a police officer, and he said that story about Kordell being picked up in Schenley Park is true." Yes, Kordell Stewart had what could be referred to nicely as a "rocky" several seasons in Pittsburgh, but spreading these rumors was just cruel. Think about it for a second: how many celebrity atheletes are able to successfully hide an arrest from the mainstream media? Kobe Bryant couldn't do it. Neither could Ray Lewis. Or Michael Irvin. If players of that caliber can't cover it up, what makes everyone think that Kordell Stewart somehow can? These rumors got so bad that Stewart actually had to explain to his teammates that he prefers women, and apparently he was pretty graphic about it too. I'm glad I wasn't there for that team meeting

Exactly the reason that I did not elaborate....I know that this story is well-publicized...but my buddy SWEARS this is true. I really could care less about slash- but sometimes- where there is smoke- there is fire....

Thanks for the link! I'll send it to him and see what he has to say about it.

lol it said that Westbrook was in the main event....lol omfg....i wanna c him challenge Sean Taylor in one of those matches....wow Mr. Westbrook wouldnt survive that fight

Meh, you're wrong. I train in mixed martial arts, which is what Westbrook is doing, and it's serious business. Sean Taylor may be a hell of a football player and a big hitter, but it's a little different when you're fighting someone whose job it is to fight. I don't know if MW is any good, but he's won a couple of fights so he can't be all that bad. He's no Randy Couture, but I'd bet money that he'd whoop ST in a fight.

I hope Jarrod Bunch kicks the tar out of that punk. What a waste. One good season and now he's "King of the Cage". I thought he was working at a batting cage when I first opened it up.....

He beat up on Bunch I actually saw this he's a better fighter than he is a football player..

Anyone catch this from the link?

TF: Any plans to see Stephen Davis in a cage, and what was that all about anyway?

MW: "If we had hidden cameras in every training camp, nobody would remember Michael Westbrook Vs Stephen Davis. It was just two young guys, one was talking trash, the other wasn’t, one guy kept talking trash …boom, history…that’s the short version."

:laugh: Cage King!

Too funny, I saw somewhere that he beat former Giants RB Jarrod Bunch with a chokehold in the upcoming Pay Per View event so I had to check this out and sure enough, came across his very own website.

Cage King! :notworthy :laugh: Ah someone already beat me to it. I guess this will get merged. Funny none the less. Consider it a bump.

Archived