Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Cards Book/Value

RedskinsNation

I used to be an avid sports card collector and now Im curious to see if there are any websites that have the listings of what certain cards are valued at. Does anyone have any sites that they recommend?

Im curious to see what my Darrell Green Rookie (topps 1984) is listed at these days....I also have a ton of Shaq rookies and tons of baseball cards. Thanks.

I used to be an avid sports card collector and now Im curious to see if there are any websites that have the listings of what certain cards are valued at. Does anyone have any sites that they recommend?

Im curious to see what my Darrell Green Rookie (topps 1984) is listed at these days....I also have a ton of Shaq rookies and tons of baseball cards. Thanks.

Worthless man, worthless. You should just give them away....to me... :D

I used to be a big collector... the surest value is Beckett Magazine. You can try Beckett.com (I know they used to list the top five players' cards from every sport), but other than that, you'll have to shell out a few bucks to get the magazine... problem is they sell every sport separately.

If you're just looking for a (cheap) approximation, you can try Tuff Stuff Magazine. They price all of the sports, but it's less revered and they have smaller listings of cards. Plus, I don't even know if they make it anymore, it's been 3-4 years since I last bought it.

Worthless man, worthless. You should just give them away....to me... :D

LOL, no way...not selling DG nor Shaq. I have so many classics....I went to my parents place and reclaimed my card collection that i left behind a few years ago when i moved out.

I have an MJ 3rd year.....KGriffey Upp.deck rookie....Cal Ripken rookie (donruss)....the DG rook....so many shaq rookies.....i just want to see what the value is at these days. I may sell some of the shaq's....i dont know if i should ebay them or go to a card shop.

I guess I should take a day and just look up all the values for these cards. Its gonna take weeks. The DG is my crown jewel.

Archived