Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alexander suits up, screws Portis?

Peregrine

So, our league MVP is injured, and cannot play in the pro-bowl(or wont). The natural thing to do would be to bow out and let them replace you with the alternate, in this case our beloved CP. But no, he suits up anyway, and just doesnt play? Why do they have alternates then? I mean its bad enough Dunn made it.

Anyone else have a problem with that or is that just me?

alexander is a *****(<- thats suposed to be the bad word for cat, some reason the profanity filter doesnt like that but i can say damn all i want:silly: ), i'll say it straight out, and i can becuase i was a football player, a damn tough one too if you ask me, i may not have had all the skill in the world, but when you had the ball you were at my mercy (unfortunately most guys were faster than me and burned me for big gains on a constant basis, stoppin the run was my deal:D )

No i have a problem with it. CP is much better that warrick dunn and should have been there no matter what. In my eyes we had six legitimate pro bowlers.

1) CP

2) ST

3) Moss

4) Marcus Washington

5) Cornelius Griffin

6) Chris Samuels

7) Cornelius Griffin

why is griffin on there twice? LOL :laugh:

But yea the ppl on that list shoulda def. made it.

I don't think Alexander should have suited up if he did not intend to play but in all honesty he earned his spot and he probably felt that its HIS spot. You can not argue with that, SA did earn that spot.

On the same note that I say that, I am happy Alexander did suit up! I would hate to watch CP get hurt and not be able to play during some time next season or even practice during the offseason with the team. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to see CP hit those holes as bad as anybody but, I would rather see him do that when it counts and thats next season, on our road to Miami :cheers:

No i have a problem with it. CP is much better that warrick dunn and should have been there no matter what. In my eyes we had six legitimate pro bowlers.

1) CP

2) ST

3) Moss

4) Marcus Washington

5) Cornelius Griffin

6) Chris Samuels

7) Cornelius Griffin

For some reason you listed Griffin twice, which left me scratching my head because, although I love Grif, he didnt have anywhere close to a Pro Bowl Season.

Griffin was ROBBED last year (as was Springs). This year I think he would have definately had a pro bowl season if he was healthy the whole year. Since he wasnt I dont have a big problem with him being ommitted. However, its a crime that Portis, Washington, and Cooley were left out. An absolute traveshamockery.

Like who???

And last year, I believe he lead DT's in sacks and tackles.

Dude, he only had 4 sacks this year and 6 last year. He should have made the Pro Bowl last year though because he was a run stuffing beast. I think he ended up with something sick like 90 tackles last year. This season was kinda mediocre for him as he missed a few games and played injured a little. There were a lot more deserving DT's than Griffin this year.

Alexander is a free agent again and wants more exposure so he can force the Seahawks to give him top dollar. I am not at all suprised he suited up with no intent to play. Point the blame at the Seahawks Front Office for not locking him down to a multiyear deal 2 yrs ago. He has forced the Hawks to sign him or take the heat for letting the MVP go in a superbowl year. My opinion is that he is not going to be able to sustain his production and that his contract will burn the Seahawks enough to return them to the cellar where they belong.

Archived