Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football in the snow

TheREALJBird

I miss those days. Used to play football every day with my buddies in my younger days, but there was always something special about snow football. Missed an opportunity to play today, but I had other stuff to take care of.

You should try and take advantage of this snow man, It felt good to play some football in the snow again

Every Friday used to be the 6th Floor football day. Every friday all the guys from my floor would play football, but the best games we ever had were the ones played in the snow. The absolute best is when there is a good 3, 4 inches on the ground, and the snow is coming down real hard still. Nothing beats that.

i played football twice...not that anyone cares but i just felt like sharing......hehehe...it was for powder puff...for those of u who didn't have it at ur highschool..it's when the girls play football and guys cheer....so this year i was playing outside linebacker (really weird since I'm not big at all and played saftey the year before :doh: ) and i was getting to the qb and she fumbles...so we all dive for the ball and just my luck...this girl whose stronger than most guys and plays hockey comes right at me since i have the ball and nails me in my forehead/left eye with her metal head...at first i feel just kinda dizzy but fine and as i get up everyone's staring at me so i'm like o it's ok i feel fine, i can still play. That's when i find out she had busted my eye..well the part between my eye and eyebrows...open and ppl told me I had blood running down my neck and all over my legs and hands since i was tryin to wipe it off....good thing i didn't need stitches but when i saw it in the bathroom it was CRACKED OPEN...at least 1 1/2 cms wide and 1 inch long.....had a swollen eye and black eye for a long time...and now i have a faint scar.....:silly:

We should get an ES football game going...make it at a good location that people could get to, that would be awesome. I think it should be tackle though, no touch or flag sissy stuff

You just have some built up anger and want to unload it on someone because they called you out on something, isn't that right? :laugh:

Just jokes :)

You just have some built up anger and want to unload it on someone because they called you out on something, isn't that right? :laugh:

Just jokes :)

lol nah, I always answer the call when attempting be called out...I think that football was meant to be tackle, if not you'd have the NFL being more like a game of tag :laugh:

Ahhh, snow football.

That brought back some great memories.

Back in 1979 (when I was 19 years old) it was right after the Presidents Day snow storm. We already had around a foot of snow on the ground when we got 2 more feet from this storm.

My house mates, a couple of friends and I had a football game in our back yard of the house we were renting trying to run through 3 feet of snow. You can't run very fast when snow is up to your waist. :laugh:

It was like playing football in slow motion.

Diving for a pass was always fun in that deep of snow.

Personally, I think Football in the Mud, beats Football in the Snow.

Football in the snow, you're just slidin on the icy surface and there's little control.

Football in the mud, is like slow-motion football, cuz you keep getting stuck in the mud, and you have to fight for every yard.

Plus, at the end, when you're covered with mud, from head to toe, you feel like you really did something. It's a man thing. Or is it a Boy thing ?

Im 15 and I could school all of you all..:D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I would snap you like a twig. That is if I could get my 260 lb body moving, these knees are hurting these days. (Played Spring ball with UVA until I tore some knee ligaments, ended the playing. And now one of my linemates is in the NFL, kills me, not that I was as good as he was)

We used to have the annual "freak jock" bowl aka the "hangover bowl"

on newyears day at either madison, jamestown, or st. johns school fields.

the jocks would draw up trick plays in thier huddle, we'd smoke joints in ours. they usually won, but we brought the pain.

one year it was the "ice bowl" as the field was frozen. The jocks suffered two concusions, cracked ribs, and a broken leg. no injuries to the freaks, pays to be loose!

i played football twice...not that anyone cares but i just felt like sharing......hehehe...it was for powder puff...for those of u who didn't have it at ur highschool..it's when the girls play football and guys cheer....so this year i was playing outside linebacker (really weird since I'm not big at all and played saftey the year before :doh: ) and i was getting to the qb and she fumbles...so we all dive for the ball and just my luck...this girl whose stronger than most guys and plays hockey comes right at me since i have the ball and nails me in my forehead/left eye with her metal head...at first i feel just kinda dizzy but fine and as i get up everyone's staring at me so i'm like o it's ok i feel fine, i can still play. That's when i find out she had busted my eye..well the part between my eye and eyebrows...open and ppl told me I had blood running down my neck and all over my legs and hands since i was tryin to wipe it off....good thing i didn't need stitches but when i saw it in the bathroom it was CRACKED OPEN...at least 1 1/2 cms wide and 1 inch long.....had a swollen eye and black eye for a long time...and now i have a faint scar.....:silly:

Okay, that settles it.

When ES forms a game, and the captains start pickin players for their teams, I'm pickin that tough little lady.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I would snap you like a twig. That is if I could get my 260 lb body moving, these knees are hurting these days. (Played Spring ball with UVA until I tore some knee ligaments, ended the playing. And now one of my linemates is in the NFL, kills me, not that I was as good as he was)

Bring it on!!LOL:laugh:

Archived