Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qb18_200400

JGR won't win the 500. It is all about Hendrick Motorsports. But I congratulate Denny on his win. I hope he wins rookie of the year.

...or DEI, they own restrictor plate racing. Just absolutely ridiculous how successful they have been. Unless JGR has stepped up their plate racing program they will continue to excel on those mile, mile 1/2 tracks. Bobby used to be unstoppable at Atlanta, Charlotte and the like. Now TS is the man on all those, including Indy and he is a very good road course racer...something Bobby never was.

I was pulling for Denny at the end since my driver was long done. Oh well there's next week....at least the shootout wasn't a points race. I think it'll be either JGR, Hendrick or DEI that wins the 500. Hendrick and DEI have both shown that they can dominate restrictor plate races, and Tony had a great race last year and JGR had a great race yesterday.

JGR won't win the 500. It is all about Hendrick Motorsports. But I congratulate Denny on his win. I hope he wins rookie of the year.

Jimmie Johnson's qulifying time was thrown out for an illegal traction control part. Jeff Gordon's car was under heavy inspection. Maybe there is a reason they've won a few lately. I'm happy for Coach Gibbs that his organization is doing well, allowing his mind to comfortably focus on the Redskins. I'm going to Daytona, so I hope to see the Coach down there.

I was happy to see Hamlin win yesterday. If he can stay near Tony in the 500, he has a shot. I also heard in the post race interview that he was a guest of Dale Jr's at the 500 a couple years ago. So that's 2 veterans he knows that'll probably work with him in the draft, which he'll need to win it.

Is Hamlin still considered a rookie? If so, I'd say he has a shot at NASCAR Rookie of the Year.

He said in an interview that he'll win rookie of the year. However, during the race somebody said he was in 8 races last year. I thought drivers couldn't be in more that 5 races to keep their rookie status the following year.

:doh:

How'd you manage to pick those guys? :silly:

I'm not a fan of either ... nor am I am fan of Kyle Busch.

well with Jeff Gordon it was a matter of back in 1993 I was watching a race with my parents, aunt, and uncle and I wanted to go shopping instead. But I caught myself watching that bright colored car on the track, so I just stuck with him. And with Kurt Busch I found myself defending him and arguing for him on a racing message board, so I figured I was a closet KB fan lol.

And Jimmie Johnson deserved his qualifying time to be thrown out and Knaus deserves to not be at the race this weekend.

Archived