Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If You Could Only Pick 1 Skin For HOF

CowboySlayer

I look back through the seasons, and reflect on all the great Hof players that have come out of D.C., and it amazes me at the sheer number of extremely great talent we've had. We have so many in the HOF, with a lot more who should be. I just have to ask, if you had the job of having to only put one Skin into the hall, from any era, who would it be? Riggo, Theismann, Turk, Monk, Darrell ????? The talent pool is unbelievable. My personal pick would have to be Riggins, just because of the total toughness and domination he displayed. this is a guy I saw drag multiple players for 20+ yards on numerous occasions. This is the same guy who would go into the game even when the win was in hand, and fight like a monster to get every inch he could. Who's your number 1?

^^^^ WHAT!!!!! how can you DENY Ethan Albright!!!
one thing about albright, is he is by far the most underrated and underappreciated player on the team. yeah, he's a long snapper, so what? but it isn't the attitude people would have if he was chucking them snaps over our guys heads and costing us 40 yards or a td.

I know he was long before our time, but to study what he did, Slinging Sammy Baugh. Best punter, DB and QB of his era all packaged up in one.

No question, Sammy Baugh.

Changed the game as we know it and I think he still owns the record for punting average doesnt he? Greatest quick kicker ever too. Quick kicks are a lost art in football.

Archived