Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the Toughest Player in the NFL, hands down?

edgun88

stop being homers. Larry Allen is 1 tough mofo. he deserves it. some times i hate when we as homers make dumb comments like that.

Wooo Larry Allen is really strong so he must be tough. I dont see why calling Joe Salevea or Jon Jansen tough is a homer comment. Larry Allen is no tougher than those guys just because hes stronger or has been to more Pro Bowls.

And yes, I was refferring to Joe's foot problems/ self surgery while still dominating the middle. Want to come up with a specific example for your boy Larry Allen?

I don't understand how people can toss Favre away. He plays the (Non-Super Bowl) game of his career the day after his father dies, not to mention the rest of the stuff that his family and home town has gone through. He continues to play even though the Packers have less of a chance of winning a division than the Redskins do of getting a Peter King and Dr. Z approval. Just because you can take hits, which Favre can do, doesn't mean that you're tough. Go through his career and biography and see what kind of crap he's been through, and then tell me he isn't among the toughest out there.

Archived