Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the Toughest Player in the NFL, hands down?

edgun88

Lorenzo Neal, Hands down

This guy is one of the nastiest fullbacks in the NFL and is a huge part why Ladanian Tomlinson is such a good back. If you saw him yesterday at the Pro Bowl- Skills Challenge you wouldn't beleive has big this guy is.

Anyway, Let's here who you guys think is the #1 toughest player in the NFL.

Jon Jansen is pretty tough but although it pains me to say it I think it is Larry Allen. This guy is a few years away from retirement yet he schooled the rest of the younger kids in the lift competition. He lifted 225 lbs 43 times - the other players barely made 30.

stop being homers. Larry Allen is 1 tough mofo. he deserves it. some times i hate when we as homers make dumb comments like that.
Ummm. Big and Strong does not mean tough. Larry Allen is the biggest and the strongest for sure. I don't know how you are so sure he is the toughest. Are you just trolling or what?

Ummm. Big and Strong does not mean tough. Larry Allen is the biggest and the strongest for sure. I don't know how you are so sure he is the toughest. Are you just trolling or what?

are you kidding me? i love the skins. im just wonder why people put redskins on top of every make belive list?

are you kidding me? i love the skins. im just wonder why people put redskins on top of every make belive list?
I'm sorry to have questioned your homerism. But the question still stands, how is Larry Allen the toughest? I understand he is the biggest and the strongest. But what has he done to prove he is tough? What injuries has he endured? What bravery has he shown?

For example, if you are a homer you might say something like this:

Jansen played with two broken thumbs OR

Big Joe played hurt all year OR

CP gives up his smallish frame on every play.

If you prefer to be more objective you might say something like this:

Brett Favre is the NFL's iron man OR

Emmitt Smith played in the playoffs with a broken arm.

So, following these examples, what is it that makes you think Larry Allen is the toughest player "hands down?"

Archived