Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote for the Best Bush.

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh as president? :silly: I gotta go with Papa Bush.. Dubya sucks for reasons so obvious with the stuff going on his whole entire presidency.

Hey, wait a minute there, 21 year old !

How old were you when his Dad was President ? about 5 years old :laugh:

How much political insight did you have at that age ? :laugh:

You were proabably one of several people who was disappointed after opening the thread

Me? No way! It couldn't be.. I'd vote Jrockster on that one :cheers:

Hey, wait a minute there, 21 year old !

How old were you when his Dad was President ? about 5 years old :laugh:

How much political insight did you have at that age ? :laugh:

:laugh:

I never said I liked Papa Bush! I just can not stand the current Bush in office..

So, what you're telling me, is no matter how bad Papa Bush was, he had to better than W

Well I had to choose one right? I would have chosen the "I hate them both" option but your poll did not have that..

'About the same' is my answer to the question then.. Or I will just have to go with Barbara on that one and party with the ugly twins..:laugh:

HW never really had the chance thanks to Ross Perot (the Nader to republicans). Dubya's a revolutionary and his presidency won't be able to be judged for another decade or two. He could end up being the worst or the catalyst that brought the Middle East out of the Middle Ages. We'd have to at least wait until his second term is over anyway.

I liked the first Bush and even voted for him twice. He was the last president to attempt to have balance in the budget. Some of the economic decisions his administration made helped Clinton out during his time. Unfortunately, those decisions pissed off the right. The current Bush is just racking up debt.

Archived