Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kid scared poopless

Westbrook36

My favorite part was where he started smacking the monitor like that would make it go away. I laughed hysterically.

My dad did something similar to me when i was a kid. He had fake vomit, I walked in and he acted like he puked. It landed perfectly flat, and he told me to pick it up, and i freaked out. He got me over, and made me touch it. He was laughing like crazy and I was really ticked off. But looking back at it now, I laugh everytime I think about it. Makes me want to have kids so i can play tricks on them. Is that bad?:laugh:

I haven't stopped laughing for 15 minutes... lol.... that was great.

BTW- I've viewed the program that he's watching, and it really is scary as all hell. I've seen 25 year old guys falling out of their chair b/c it scared them so bad.

Might not be anything funnier than knowing that it's coming and watching someone else get scared by it though... lol

I remember the time I fell for that.

It was 1:30 am and the volume was turned all the way up becuase I was surfing a homevideo type site, and almost all the vids were on the quiet side.

The screen showed two picturs and asked to find the 3 things different.

I had a 15" moniter at the time, so I leaned all the up to the screen!

I was deep in concentration when WHAM! That thing scared the hell out of me!

I was so stunned I didn't know what to do for about 5 seconds. Then I realized I needed to find my mouse!

Afterwards I laughed, but wow what a rush.

Might not be anything funnier than knowing that it's coming and watching someone else get scared by it though... lol

I got taken by BOTH of em - the one the kid is doing and the picture comparison one. Scared the crap outta me!

The kid slapping the monitor still has me laughing :laugh:

I got taken by BOTH of em - the one the kid is doing and the picture comparison one. Scared the crap outta me!

The kid slapping the monitor still has me laughing :laugh:

Yeah...when he starts slapping the monitor that is some hilarious stuff!! Poor little ****; I wonder if he knows he is the subject of internet ridicule!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The kid also has a funny "cry;" anybody seen the movie "Nell?" The kid sounds like her made up language...:laugh:

What kind of sick **** for a parent would videotape his child getting the **** scared out of him like that, then post it on the internet?
Oh come on that was funny. My old man used to hide everytime I came home in an attempt to jump out and scare me. It's what fathers and sons do. (that kid btw is a big time sissy)

What kind of sick **** for a parent would videotape his child getting the **** scared out of him like that, then post it on the internet?

I have to agree.

I think the guy had good intentions of a funny practical joke, but when it became apparent that the kid is literally terrified, stop filming and give him a hug for pete's sake.

And yeah, posting it on the net is kind of cheesy. Poor kid.

It's funny to a point. i more felt sorry for the kid.

~Bang

I remember the time I fell for that.

It was 1:30 am and the volume was turned all the way up becuase I was surfing a homevideo type site, and almost all the vids were on the quiet side.

I was deep in concentration when WHAM! That thing scared the hell out of me!

I was so stunned I didn't know what to do for about 5 seconds. Then I realized I needed to find my mouse!

Afterwards I laughed, but wow what a rush.

Yea my friend got me with the picture comparing one....yeesh :laugh: , I didn't fall out of my chair or scream, but my heart lunged into my throat for about 2 seconds..

That video of the kid is terribly wrong though, funny, but messed up that a parent would do that, wouldn't of been as bad if he wouldn't of reacted like that

Archived