Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Job with Redskins

WVUforREDSKINS

Anyone know of any way to possibly get a job or an internship with the Redskins? Any job at all. Hell I would be a waterboy for free! I'm in college and don't know what the hell to do when I graduate. Anything with the skins would be sweet.

You can show the Redskins organization that you're competent by using the SEARCH feature to acquire the information you requested.... which has been posted numerous times.

That might be a good start :)

Here are some previous threads on the topic.....

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125815&highlight=job+redskins

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87895&highlight=job+redskins

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75363&highlight=job+redskins

The organization has a pretty huge and diverse support staff. I'd place a call to the park and ask to speak to their Human Resources department. If there was anything you were remotely interested in, make a trip to the park and drop off your resume.

One tip. I've heard from a reputable source that one definitive death blow to your application is gushing about how you've been a Skins fan all your life. They aren't interested in that, and if you think about it, its not all that relevant.

Okay.

More than a little help from my friend TK (he won't share his mysterious avatar-making secrets either, the beotch!). :)

I was referring to the server delay issue we were having Captain Red X. I'll share the secrets with ya when you drive that home brew up through the snow to me. :2drunks:

How about this one, "Car detailer to the players." You know they want those SUV's nice but nice. Make some business cards. A sort of a come to you type deal in the players parking lot. you could work out of a truck or something. I've seen a couple of guys that do it like that here in Fla. They say it's a great way to make money. You are your own boss. If you could just get through to one player, detail their car, you know the others would have it done too. Them think of the ticket oppertunities, autographs, dinner at their house, becoming god parents to their kids. OK maybe thats a bit lofty, but I bet youd meet some really cool guys.

die hard.... i really would like to think skins fans arent smartasses..... if someones posting on the skins board and asking about a job with the skins....just be nice, noone thinks your funny.

it's just a little search button humor. if you search i am sure you can find some more info about it.

die hard.... i really would like to think skins fans arent smartasses..... if someones posting on the skins board and asking about a job with the skins....just be nice, noone thinks your funny.

You're 20 years old and you've been here all of 3 months. So the fact is, you are young, you really don't know much about anything... and you quite possibly are a bandwagon fan. That's the leverage you have in this community.

I suggest you learn to read the rules... and learn how to use this very complicated message board software.... and delay the urge to share your opinions.

You're 20 years old and you've been here all of 3 months. So the fact is, you are young, you really don't know much about anything... and you quite possibly are a bandwagon fan. That's the leverage you have in this community.

I suggest you learn to read the rules... and learn how to use this very complicated message board software.... and delay the urge to share your opinions.

Smartass. :)

Archived