Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R we developing a rivalry with TB

CrossWalker

Next season's game against Tampa will mark a 4th meeting in 3 seasons since Coach Gibbs' return to the Skins. I see no reason why the next match won't be just as blood and guts as the previous three have been. With so many head to head matches in such a short period I get the feeling that the Skins and Buccs are getting almost as acquainted with each other as you would normally see between division opponents.

I see a new rivalry here. Both teams like to gut punch on offense and play ferocious defense, what do you guys think?

Very good question and good observation too.

I feel the same way about the match up. When these two teams come together, you know that there is going to be one hell of a game. Complete with hard hitting, ejections :doh: and controversial calls.

All the makings of a rivalry I would think.

To tell you the truth i hated Tampa Bay more than the Cowboys this season.

Number one, they have a preppy young quarterback who thinks everybody in the world is staring at him at all times.

Alstott Call

1999 Playoff game

blow up our defence the last few times. They think that our defence is overrated and Sean Taylor sucks when we say you beat us on defence cuase he wasnt playing. Man, i hope our second game of the season is againts them.:mad: Torch them left and right.

FREE SEAN TAYLOR!!!

HTTR!!!

Didn't someone post this a couple of weeks ago?

Yeah, I read the whole thread, just funnin'. I don't care. He is correct, there is a rivalry brewing. I have been to the last two games down here in Tampa and Bucs fans did not like us too much. Great fans to banter with, it doesn't get out of hand.

I don't think their is much bad blood between the teams, except taylor and pittman, but the skins vs. bucs is always going to be a battle. I'm looking forward to next season's game, and who knows? we could very possibly see them in the playoffs again.:logo:

I don't think their is much bad blood between the teams, except taylor and pittman, but the skins vs. bucs is always going to be a battle. I'm looking forward to next season's game, and who knows? we could very possibly see them in the playoffs again.:logo:

I think the Redskins will meet Tampa twice again this coming season, once in the regular part of the season, and again for the NFC Championship game.

Archived