Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pretty Quiet so Far this off-season

rtbasye

Any thoughts on this? I'm hoping that this signals that the team will mostly stay together, not like in years past with blockbuster trades and what not. Even last year we had people leaving all over the place-coles, smoot, pierce, etc.

I know we got Al Saunders, but that doesnt really count in the terms of "big offseason moves" I'm also glad that our name has not come up in the TO sweepstakes anymore.

HTTR!

I dont think this will be a quiet offseason at all. We are CLOSE. REAL CLOSE!!!! A stud wide receiver, a pass rushing DE, another Corner, some depth on the O-Line, another punter, a kicker possibly......trust me....snyder is going shopping this offseason for the players who are gonna put us over the top. He knows that Gibbs' time is growing short with us and the window is closing so we must be aggressive and get who we need. I'm excited as heck about next year. Let's get started!

Things will pick up a bunch right before free agency starts, but alot of that is rumor. If things hold true to history, things could be quiet from the Redskins right up until after they sign a free agent or make a trade. :) Patience. Patience.

Yes it has been a quiet off-season...(with the exception of adding Coach Saunders & Gray)...however that's not a bad thing...this team is not that far from being a serious Super Bowl contender so there aren't alot of things left to do.

Coach Gibbs and his staff know what they are doing..they'll take care of business, and once that happens it will be something to see that is for sure.

Uh, WTF?????

Free Agency hasn't started yet. All those soon to be UFAs are still under contract, so OF COURSE IT'S STILL FRIGGIN' QUIET!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL COULD ANYONE DO NOW TO MAKE NOISE IF THEY WANTED TO????????

Can't you at least wait until the day AFTER free agency starts before making any ridiculous conclusions??? :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Uh, WTF?????

Free Agency hasn't started yet. All those soon to be UFAs are still under contract, so OF COURSE IT'S STILL FRIGGIN' QUIET!!!!!!!!!

Can't you at least wait until the day AFTER free agency starts before making any ridiculous conclusions??? :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Wow, this thread obviously struck a nerve in some people. :laugh:

Uh, WTF?????

Let it out Riggo. Does no good to hold things in. ;)

Archived