Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets Chargers to announce trade

schmitty199

I don't buy it.

Chargers have no idea if Brees will return to form. Makes a move like this far too risky for them.

Jets giving up a proven pro-bowl caliber DE for a QB who at this point is as likely to be a bust as not.

Dumb move for either team to be making at this point, which I guess then makes it a possibilty for the J-E-T-S We-Are-Twits!!!

ain't happening

1. trades can't be made official until March

2. Abraham's is an UFA, would have to be signed first.... can't franchise until 3-2-06

3 The Chargers aren't trading Rivers after Brees surgery, and status uncertain

4. The Jets just hired a new HC and GM, and haven't even gotten a complete coaching staff yet.

ain't happening

2. Abraham's is an UFA, would have to be signed first.... can't franchise until 3-2-06

4. The Jets just hired a new HC and GM, and haven't even gotten a complete coaching staff yet.

Yeah - this didn't make any sense. Why would a team deal their #1 draft pick from 2 seasons ago when they have questions about their starter (especially at QB)? Sounds like offseason noise and speculation.

ain't happening

Besides, Mrs. Cleo told us all that the Skins were going to obtain Abraham!! :)

Ole Dead shoulder... ?

Who knows.

I guess the Chargers are more confident in Brees' shoulder right now than the Jets are in Pennington. The Jets have a very, very sincere right to be concerned, though.

I think you are right. Chad might be done as a starter in this league. It's a shame -- I always liked him.

Archived