Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MVP NCAA Baseball 2006

gchwood

The create a stadium is pretty good, you can actually adjust every peice of the outfield wall in almost any possible shape. The players can have generated names or numbers, not sure if there is a named roster out there or if there will be. But i think its a pretty cool game. The announcers do repeat themselves quite often though. Example, everytime a foul hits the catcher, Mike Patrick says the same phrase.

Its a pretty good game. The hitting and throwing aren't the same as the MLB EASports game (MVP Baseball I think?) but it doesn't take too long to get used to the controls. The gameplay is pretty good. The only beef I have is that the rosters on the game are from last season. This is only really an issue if you're really interested in college baseball, but most people buying the game are, so I don't see why they didn't try to project this season's rosters. Its not bad for a first-time effort and I'm glad that college baseball has been added to the EA lineup.

i rented it a few weeks ago, it was very frustrating at first, because of the new batting controls, but once i got the hang of it, it seemed to me like it was too easy

even when i couldnt hit at all, i'd get like one hit a game, but on defense i would never let anybody score, i dont know, it was cool and all, but it seemed too easy... but if you like college football games more than nfl, like those types of aspects, this game will be fun for you

one thing i really like is during your dynasty you get challenges from sponsors and the alumni and whatnot... pretty cool

Archived