Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis, Dock, Carlos at ESPN Zone

HailYeah

I'm sitting at ESPN Zone in DC about 15 minutes ago at the upstairs bar, having a Sammy A. I turn around and the biggest dude I've ever seen in my life is standing right next to me. He turns and I see his face, its Derrick Dockery. I imagine myself lining up in front of him on the line, my only chance would be to duck through his legs like a little kid cause this guy is a giant. Then I see a little dude who seems to know him talking to the manager. They bring two more chairs over to the bar and Clinton Portis and Carlos Rogers sit down in them. They ordered some tequila shots, I couldn't believe I was sharing a bar with these guys! The two blonde chicks in between me and them didnt even know who they were! Then some guys in Navy uniforms came over and got a picture with Portis. I walked over and shook his hand, told him he had a great season. He said he appreciated all the support. Then they all walked outside and hopped in a stretch Escalade. I know this isn't big news or anything, but I thought worth a post in the offseason. Seems like the rumors are true, they are year-round residents of Washington, DC!

Haha...gettin wasted early...How many shots of tequilla do you think it takes for Dock's big azz to get buzzed?

Actually Dock did not take any shots. They were with another guy who I orginally thought was Nemo. But I realized that he was smaller than Portis so it couldn't be him. I think it was another Redskin, just not sure exactly who. Didn't get a great look at him.

Actually Dock did not take any shots. They were with another guy who I orginally thought was Nemo. But I realized that he was smaller than Portis so it couldn't be him. I think it was another Redskin, just not sure exactly who. Didn't get a great look at him.

Santana Moss??!!

Naw, it wasn't Betts. My best guess is this guy:

Dimitri Patterson #34

5C5A9614insideheadshot.jpg

But it actually could have very well been Nemo. He seemed shorter and not much bigger than Portis, but like I said I didnt get a really good look at him. But Portis is a big guy, fellas, I'd say he's a solid 220-225. Nemo is listed at 250. So that's why I'm guessing Patterson.

Nemo:

Broughton_Nehemiah2.jpg

Dude what is your problem :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

That is nice, I never been to the ESPN Zone before I think I better start now.

:applause:

problem? me? never....:silly: it was seriously like one of those moments where i just had to write that (it just popped into my head!) and i just have to call him Patti now

Then some guys in Navy uniforms came over and got a picture with Portis. I walked over and shook his hand, told him he had a great season. He said he appreciated all the support. Then they all walked outside and hopped in a stretch Escalade. I know this isn't big news or anything, but I thought worth a post in the offseason. Seems like the rumors are true, they are year-round residents of Washington, DC!

So, how come you only talked to Portis? That's an awesome experience. Thanks for sharing it.

:laugh: How 'bout Patty....wait, they both seem feminine. How 'bout Dimitri "I made an interception in my very first NFL game" Patterson? ;)

lol.....he did didn't he!!! I remember watching that and thinking where did he come from?!? lol I don't know why but I just think Patti or Patty suits him :D

Archived