Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

we should pickup kevin curtis

gowen

kevin curtis would be a great addition to moss and patten. he runs a 4.33 40-yard dash, a vertical of 40" has been in the league for 3 years on the rams so he has experiece. scout.com says he has great route runining and has the speed to turn on a dime, they also he has great deep threat abillity. plus has a never say die attitude. i'm sure he would cost alot less than any other over hyped WR. we could get in draft or FA. all that speed in the WR core would be sweet

As much as everyone thinks we'll go after some 6'5 230 pound receiver--this team always does the contrary to what is expected of it.

He's an up and coming player, he is young, and he would be affordable.

I think he would be a great fit.

I could see us making a move for a player like Curtis.

If we were to add Curtis and Moulds I'd probably cream myself. Patten would be pissed off but oh well. :)

Curtis will cost more than $$$ though as I believe the Rams will tender him -costing the team that signs him a 3rd rounder. It would be worth it though as he'd make a far greater impact than any player we could draft with any of our picks - eeven our 2nd rounder.

In another thread I had him rated in the top 4 of available WR's. I think he can be a great value. 5' 11" is not a small WR either. He has enough size and more than enough speed. And getting Curtis at a reasonable price gives you the ability to bring in a Koren Robinson as well.

:point2sky Moss - Patten - Curtis - Cooley :point2sky

Good luck putting 8 in the box to stop Portis. :cheers:

I agree. 50/50 and McCants were tall -- where are they now?

Ask yourself where we would be last season if we had kept McCants or Gardner. We would have gone to the Superbowl IMHO. Either of those guys would have been huge on gameday during the playoffs.

5' 11" is not a small WR either. He has enough size and more than enough speed. And getting Curtis at a reasonable price gives you the ability to bring in a Koren Robinson as well.

I don't think we'll get 2 FA WR's.

We'll get a No. 2 receiver, move Patten to the No. 3 spot, get rid of Jacobs, and move (or keep?) Thrash to the No. 4 spot.

Archived