Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 1st Post!!!

JMURedskins

What's up everyone,

I have read this site a little bit over the last couple of weeks. I have been a Skins fan since I moved to Maryland when I was 4. I also have a soft spot for the Saints since I was born in Louisiana. This year was definitely an exciting year for the Skins and I enjoyed it all, minus losing in the playoffs. I am also a big O's fan. I can't stand the other teams in the NFC East, especially the Cowboys. Living in Annapolis, I grew a hatred towards the Ravens in the last couple of years. The Yankees are among the top of my most hated teams list also. I am currently a student at JMU. I will be graduating in May with a BBA in Economics! I really enjoy reading this board. Well, I am happy to become a member of this site. Go Skins!!!!!

JMURedskins

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

What's up everyone,

I have read this site a little bit over the last couple of weeks. I have been a Skins fan since I moved to Maryland when I was 4. I also have a soft spot for the Saints since I was born in Louisiana. This year was definitely an exciting year for the Skins and I enjoyed it all, minus losing in the playoffs. I am also a big O's fan. I can't stand the other teams in the NFC East, especially the Cowboys. Living in Annapolis, I grew a hatred towards the Ravens in the last couple of years. The Yankees are among the top of my most hated teams list also. I am currently a student at JMU. I will be graduating in May with a BBA in Economics! I really enjoy reading this board. Well, I am happy to become a member of this site. Go Skins!!!!!

JMURedskins

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Man thsi board is off the chains you will enjoy it we talk about everything from the Redskins to The Arrow in FedEx

Welcome aboard :cheers::cheers:

Welcome aboard!! :cheers:

Though, I do not like the fact that you hate the yankees but, I guess I can stomach that since I am on a O's/Nats loving board.

This place gets addicting fast so don't say I didn't worn you! Post often and I look forward to discussions on Redskins football with you in the future.

HAIL! :logo:

Archived