Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thesis help

Maxito

I need help with the thesis. I already did my outline without doing the thesis. But I already know the three topics. I have to do a speech about stuttering, and my teacher told our class to write an outline, but I am having trouble thinking of one.

My three main points

causes

treatment

and how it impacts on adults and children.

Thank you

I need help with the thesis. I already did my outline without doing the thesis. But I already know the three topics. I have to do a speech about stuttering, and my teacher told our class to write an outline, but I am having trouble thinking of one.

My three main points

causes

treatment

and how it impacts on adults and children.

Thank you

what? its friday and i have no idea what you are talking about. :rotflmao:

do it on youth in asia...:rotflmao:

In your second sentence you said you already did the outline, and then in your last you said you are having trouble thinking of one...I am confused as to what you are looking for.

In your second sentence you said you already did the outline, and then in your last you said you are having trouble thinking of one...I am confused as to what you are looking for.

He is looking for somebody to do his homework for him.

What exactly is the assignment? Are you trying to prove a point or have a position in your speech? Or are you just writing a speech to show knowledge on the subject?

If its the latter, your thesis doesn't have to be profound or complicated. The best thesis is precise and specific. It could simply be that stuttering is a huge deterrent/disability, or somtin like that.

He is looking for somebody to do his homework for him.
damn man, a little harsh, he's just asking for help.

What exactly is the assignment? Are you trying to prove a point or have a position in your speech? Or are you just writing a speech to show knowledge on the subject?

If its the latter, your thesis doesn't have to be profound or complicated. The best thesis is precise and specific. It could simply be that stuttering is a huge deterrent/disability, or somtin like that.

damn man, a little harsh, he's just asking for help.

LOL, I didn't mean for it to sound harsh, just razzing him.

Archived