Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

arena football

thesaftypin

fast pace, throwing oriented blitz type game.. alot better than that hto

I agree. That was my first thought playing it, it's a lot like Blitz. Running in this game is pretty much useless. I think I had -7 rushing yards in my first game. Pretty much constant hot reads, and no defense.

The best play is the one where 2 receivers are lined up on the one side, and you bring the other one over in motion. The corner stays with the moving receiver, then when the other guy runs a slant over the middle, he's WIDE OPEN.

I have it ordered from EA, but I'm not supposed to receive it until Monday. Free shipping on my order. I paid $29.95 for the game.

is 29.99 how much it cost in store or just where ur ordering it from? cus if its 30$ i might actualy buy it 50$ idonnt think so

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered from the EA website. I've played it for a couple of weeks and if you go through the entire playbook, you can find some successful running plays. You have to understand the AFL game though. Strategy is completely different. You can't sit on a lead and run the clock out. You have to gain positive yards in the last minute. I think they made the kicking game a little too easy. You have to be willing to roll your QB (which will release the Jack linebacker from the box). My biggest frustration is waiting to unleash the Jack from the box (not intended as a pun) when the QB drops straight back.

Archived