Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Softest players in the NFL...2005

smashmowf

Tell your top 5 here is mine:

1. JJ Arrington (no explaination needed)

2. S. Alexander (great stats,but he's a tippy toe artist with clean sholder pads

3. Jeremy Stevens (Because Joey Porter said so)

4. Randy Moss (said he does not do the middle, one good route, doesnt block

5. Todd Pinkston (I know he did not play this year but because of Sean Taylor he holds a permanent spot on this list.

Just my opinion....just having fun..... :point2sky

1. Terry Glenn- Talking about shortarming !!

2. Jeremy Stevens- Joey Porter told the truth even though Porter did not have a good game he did get inside of Stevens ' head

3. Todd Pinkston

4. Torry Holt- He tries to avoid contact as much as possible don't know if anyone really payed that any attention

5. Shaun Alexander

Tell your top 5 here is mine:

1. JJ Arrington (no explaination needed)

2. S. Alexander (great stats,but he's a tippy toe artist with clean sholder pads

3. Jeremy Stevens (Because Joey Porter said so)

4. Randy Moss (said he does not do the middle, one good route, doesnt block

5. Todd Pinkston (I know he did not play this year but because of Sean Taylor he holds a permanent spot on this list.

Just my opinion....just having fun..... :point2sky

I second that on #2, S. Alexander. A real softy. I had that argument for most of the season.

1) Marvin Harrison runs out of bounds instead of getting the extra 2-3 yds

2) Terry Glenn "she" is all you need to know.

3) Roy Williams makes the big hit on WR while they are making a catch but when he had the chance to do the same to the Chiefs TE Gonzales he went for the legs and whiffed.

4) Todd Pinkston

5) Eli Manning not man enough to play in San Diego

1) Marvin Harrison runs out of bounds instead of getting the extra 2-3 yds

just because he runs out of bounds dosnt really mean hes soft because when you play in the NFL as long as he has and you want to keep playing you gotta cut down on taking big hits as much as possible expecially on the sidelines where most of the big hits happen

1. JJ Arrington (absolutely...JJ aka "Mr. Alligator Arms/contact avoider)

2. Randy Moss (doesn't run his routes half the time)

3. Drew Bledsoe (falls like a ton of bricks if anyone so much as brushes past him)

Not sure about who I'd pick for the last two.

Also, toughest player in the NFL?

Patrick Ramsey.

Anyone who can survive sacks like he did during the Spurrier era needs to join the Navy SEALS

Here are mine...

1. Priest Holmes

2. Jeremy Stevens

3. Adam Jones

4. Rex Grossman

5. Terry Glenn

Oh and "TheDan" i saw Rod Garder jump straight over sombody while he was playing for the Green Bay Packers againts the bears. That takes guts cuase if your in the air and sombody hits you, your gonna get hurt and fumble.

So just because Alexander is a cut back player who uses his head for other than a battering ram makes him soft..

So I suppose Payton, Faulk, Sanders and Dickerson were all soft too huh?

Come on now....your handle is Oldskool....you know betta then that...if its 4th and 1...payton, faulk, sanders, dickerson are getting the first 90% of the time, one man is not bringing any of those guys down....Alexander?...my 3 year old could tackle him one on one...the guy gets holes the size of canada to run through....put him behind our line which is decent but the running back still has to work for yards I bet you he struggles to get a 1000 yards....playin in the NFC East too......Charmin Alexander.

Come on now....your handle is Oldskool....you know betta then that...if its 4th and 1...payton, faulk, sanders, dickerson are getting the first 90% of the time, one man is not bringing any of those guys down....Alexander?...my 3 year old could tackle him one on one...the guy gets holes the size of canada to run through....put him behind our line which is decent but the running back still has to work for yards I bet you he struggles to get a 1000 yards....playin in the NFC East too......Charmin Alexander.

I think you guys underestimate Alexander for the main reason that he uses Mack Strong as a battering ram ahead of him.

Im sorry but you dont get the NFL rushing title by getting arm tackled and taken down by the 1st or 2nd guy you come in contat with.

Oh and "TheDan" i saw Rod Garder jump straight over sombody while he was playing for the Green Bay Packers againts the bears. That takes guts cuase if your in the air and sombody hits you, your gonna get hurt and fumble.

I also saw Stanley "The Sheriff" Richards light up Emmitt Smith, once, but I'm not about to call Richards "tough."

I think you guys underestimate Alexander for the main reason that he uses Mack Strong as a battering ram ahead of him.

Im sorry but you dont get the NFL rushing title by getting arm tackled and taken down by the 1st or 2nd guy you come in contat with.

You do win it, however, by never getting touched until 5 yards after the LOS and playing in the weakest division in the NFL (and having an extrodinarily weak out of division schedule). He makes people miss, he cuts back well, he's brilliant at setting up his blocks, his vision is great but the man does not break tackles or run people over. He just doesn't. You said it best, Mack Strong is the battering ram, Alexander is the ballerina dancing behind him.

I may be dead wrong on this, but I'm surprised L Tomlinson didn't make this list so far. In my view he runs out like a woman at least 50% of the time.

It may have looked worse to me just because I saw it in person at FedEx this year but I swear he ran out every other play that day.

Archived