Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly.com DAWKINS SAYS NO TO T.O!

Number5

I love when tr1 tells us we should be concerned. Thanks for looking out for us, tr.

You should be concerned there is no extension of the CBA and you might have to start cutting starters soon.

You should be concerned the guy playing the most important position on the field limped across the finish line over your last 3 games and is now the starter unless you decide to start over with a rookie QB.

See, we all have reasons to be concerned. ;)

I love when tr1 tells us we should be concerned. Thanks for looking out for us, tr.

You should be concerned there is no extension of the CBA and you might have to start cutting starters soon.

You should be concerned the guy playing the most important position on the field limped across the finish line over your last 3 games and is now the starter unless you decide to start over with a rookie QB.

Eagles offensive line will have major problems next year, unless they get a FA to start. That is a guarantee, and you can save this post.

You should be concerned about your own qb...did he even finish the season?

In addition to him exposing himself mentally and throwing his teamates under a bus.

Prediction: Eagles will have a players-only meeting TWICE during the pre-season...

PREDICTION : You will never stop talking about the Eagles instead of your "beloved" Redskins. You need to just come out the closet man....seriously, its so obvious.

PREDICTION : You will never stop talking about the Eagles instead of your "beloved" Redskins. You need to just come out the closet man....seriously, its so obvious.

#5...too bad you don't know as much about the Redskins as I know about the Eagles...must bug you, eh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#5...too bad you don't know as much about the Redskins as I know about the Eagles...must bug you, eh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahhhhh......No! :doh:

I'm an Eagles fan.....which means I'm a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. Though I have knowledge of other teams in the league, I would never go out of my way, EVERYDAY, to make threads concerning other teams while ignoring them like you do. You on the other hand spend more time talking about the Eagles than the Redskins thus your loyality to them is often questioned by your peers and fellow Skins fans.

It must be difficult when you try to discuss Redskin related topics and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is...."Well, if Andy Reid were our coach..... or If McNabb was our QB...."

Sometimes I think you love the Eagles more than we do..... :laugh:

...thus your loyality to them is often questioned by your peers and fellow Skins fans.

To be fair, in the time I've been here, I don't remember Skins fans questioning his loyalty.

Just visiting Philly fans.

Being in the NFCEast, of course Skins fans want the other teams to self destruct.

Personally, I don't know what it is about Eagles fans in general. When I lived in Philly, the Eagles sucked, so they were pretty quiet, but I had to deal with Flyers fans; just as bad, maybe worse. It's like thay take a course in how and why their team will win, and why every other organization sucks in all aspects.

My hatred for the Eagles amplified when I lived in Philly.

In contrast, I lived in NYC for 7 years, and my venom did not grow for Giants fans. Or Ranger fans and they won a friggin cup.

Eagles fans are a curious mix.

1 part blind homerism, 1 part arrogance, 2 parts agression = very annoying.

It's just my experience. When I go to the stadium (the Linc and the Vet), even the women are agressive. Somehow this is respected.

Present company excluded, now get back to mixing... ;)

To be fair, in the time I've been here, I don't remember Skins fans questioning his loyalty.

Just visiting Philly fans.

;)

I wish I wasn't so damn lazy, but there were a couple of times this happened. Ask WB, I'm sure he got plenty of ammo to answer that one.

Anyways, how you doing dock? Haven't talked football with you in a while....

Ain't no better time to start then on a boring Saturday right? Besides, I need to talk football. All the talk up here is about A.I. pt 2 and his dunk-a-thon last night. Jeez....the kid can score 30 points in an all star game, but can't put up 18 consistently on a regular basis!

Anyways, how you doing dock? Haven't talked football with you in a while....

Just the offseason. This whole CBA thing has every team up in the air.

If the Redskins actually sign a moderately priced FA and keep players like Jimoh, and Clark, Cartwright, Royal, D Evens and C Clemons around, I think all the reporters are going to have to eat a little crow.

After all, this is supposed to be the year, right?

I hate the salary cap the way it is. No incentives to keep older players, and huge penalties for injury. Chad Pennington is essentially done in football, but the Jets still owe him millions. All that goes against their cap, and they are unable to pay for a quality replacement without being hamstrung by the cap.

Michael Barrow didn't even play for us, and he cost the Redskins lots of cap.

Brandon Noble fighting MRSA and done in football, but his 2006 cap hit is close to a million, I think.ANyway, I hope they change it with the new CBA.

Just the offseason. This whole CBA thing has every team up in the air.

If the Redskins actually sign a moderately priced FA and keep players like Jimoh, and Clark, Cartwright, Royal, D Evens and C Clemons around, I think all the reporters are going to have to eat a little crow.

After all, this is supposed to be the year, right?

I hate the salary cap the way it is. No incentives to keep older players, and huge penalties for injury. Chad Pennington is essentially done in football, but the Jets still owe him millions. All that goes against their cap, and they are unable to pay for a quality replacement without being hamstrung by the cap.

Michael Barrow didn't even play for us, and he cost the Redskins lots of cap.

Brandon Noble fighting MRSA and done in football, but his 2006 cap hit is close to a million, I think.ANyway, I hope they change it with the new CBA.

Yeah.....I heard about Pennington. That sucks because I liked his poise on the field.

Yeah.....I heard about Pennington. That sucks because I liked his poise on the field.

Sometimes you get unlucky with injury.

People like to clown on Michael Westbrook, but the guy seemed to be hurt all the time. His entire career with the Redskins was overshadowed by his temper and his punching out Stephen Davis, but the guy always seemed to get injured.

On the Eagles, a good example is Correll Buckhalter. Never seems to be able to stay healthy long enough to have an impact.

Sometimes you get unlucky with injury.

People like to clown on Michael Westbrook, but the guy seemed to be hurt all the time. His entire career with the Redskins was overshadowed by his temper and his punching out Stephen Davis, but the guy always seemed to get injured.

On the Eagles, a good example is Correll Buckhalter. Never seems to be able to stay healthy long enough to have an impact.

Good point!

It's a shame that injuries often take good athletes away. Especially after they show promise early in their careers.

Good point!

It's a shame that injuries often take good athletes away. Especially after they show promise early in their careers.

All part of the game.

It's a shame that linemen won't live as long as the average person.

That's why I don't mind that they get paid tons of money. They deserve it.

You on the other hand spend more time talking about the Eagles than the Redskins thus your loyality to them is often questioned by your peers and fellow Skins fans.

Fantasy and delusions...

You really should pay better attention...

Oh, by the way...does anyone want to take me up on my prediction of TWO players only meeting by the Eagles in the pre-season...

I didn't hear anyone dispute my thinking.

No one takes you serious or cares what you say/think. :laugh:

Of course noone disputed your thinking....you are starting to catch on.

See what happens when you only troll?

No one takes you serious or cares what you say/think. :laugh:

WB, you are too funny. :laugh:

On occassion, you do contribute to this board. Usually, however, it's wrapped-up with some smack or condescending dribble.

I'm glad that I've grown to be such a boogey man in Eagle posters' minds. In fact, I'm responsible for a fraction of the outrageous actions or statements for which I stand accused. I respect a few of the Eagle posters...but I won't say who.

I prefer my posts to be thought provoking. And, should they offend your Eagles' sensibilities, you should have no recourse other than to engage, make your counter arguments and move on. (or put me on ignore.)

But please, let's stop thinking we know what other's thoughts are. I'm not here to win a popularity contest...I just don't like fans from other teams, and especially division rivals, showing up here to take a crap.

I'm tired of often-repeated sayings that, when unchallenged and repeated enough, become 'fact.' For instance, that the 'Eagles spend the most' or the 'Eagles cap management is superior.' Let's see how the Eagles deal with Runyon....

The Redskins have their flaws, but I'm not going to discuss them with Eagles fans.

Oh, and name calling is against the rules...but you know that, don't you...

:laugh: :laugh:

On occassion, you do contribute to this board. Usually, however, it's wrapped-up with some smack or condescending dribble.

Unfortunately, this has been the trend as of late

No one takes you serious or cares what you say/think.

^^^^^^ Good example

I'm tired of often-repeated sayings that, when unchallenged and repeated enough, become 'fact.' For instance, that the 'Eagles spend the most' or the 'Eagles cap management is superior.'

This is absolutely true. Eagles fans are like the drunk guy that just keeps repeating the same thing over and over until you actually agree with him.

I think my favorite is about McNabb. What QB has done more with less? Then they proceed to tell you that Peyton has this weapon and Brady has this weapon. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. LMAOROFL.

Wow, dock. You are really starting to look kindly on tr1's trolling activities. I guess I'll just look back and laugh at those pms you sent me regarding his behavior now that you are taking this new stance.

First, the PM I sent you referenced a post where tr1 said I "cleaned your clock". I thought he was trying to bait you using me, and I didn't feel like I was even trying to "clean your clock" or that it was adversarial.

Second, it's a PM. You don't make public a private message, you dum dum.

Third, your posts as of a few days ago had been more of the trolling type. I haven't read anything later than that.

Wow, dock. You are really starting to look kindly on tr1's trolling activities. I guess I'll just look back and laugh at those pms you sent me regarding his behavior now that you are taking this new stance.

Well, WB, don't look for anyone to confide in you in the future. :laugh:

I stand by my last post in this thread.

I'm glad that I've grown to be such a boogey man in Eagle posters' minds. In fact, I'm responsible for a fraction of the outrageous actions or statements for which I stand accused. I respect a few of the Eagle posters...but I won't say who.

I prefer my posts to be thought provoking. And, should they offend your Eagles' sensibilities, you should have no recourse other than to engage, make your counter arguments and move on. (or put me on ignore.)

But please, let's stop thinking we know what other's thoughts are. I'm not here to win a popularity contest...I just don't like fans from other teams, and especially division rivals, showing up here to take a crap.

I'm tired of often-repeated sayings that, when unchallenged and repeated enough, become 'fact.' For instance, that the 'Eagles spend the most' or the 'Eagles cap management is superior.' Let's see how the Eagles deal with Runyon....

The Redskins have their flaws, but I'm not going to discuss them with Eagles fans.

While I respect the majority of your post here, I will say that your last line seemed a tad bit.....sheltered! Why? Because this is a forum where discussions are about Around The NFL. Why not discuss flaws with us or anyone else who happenes to bless this forum? The point of gathering an outside point of view from fans other than Redskins fans might be refreshing and insightful. Instead of constantly discussing the same crap....why not look outside the box and show people that you are multi-dimensional as far as your substance? You might actually get into some thought provoking conversations that don't invole the "State Of Eagles"....

And Sableholic, I agree, this thread should be closed. The constant..."I know you are, but what am I's" have watered this forum down and this thread has become a prime example of it. Though I must admit, that I too fall into the trap of "hate" at times, this isn't good either way you look at it.

Archived