Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got my pic on Redskins.com!!!

Awgustlab

Yeah, my friend is from Florida, me from Denver, and we both have significant others anyways (I am married) LOL.

She brought me that Coles jersey to get autographs and the like and I figured I'd wear it to the game over my huge ass parka (damn rain). I never wear jerseys, as I prefer a Skins t-shirt with a long sleeve T underneath. Probably won't wear it again, seeing as we lost that day.

I was at the "smoke bomb tailgate" before the game so I probably met alot of you guys from here. Can't wait till next season!!

Yeah, my friend is from Florida, me from Denver, and we both have significant others anyways (I am married) LOL.

She brought me that Coles jersey to get autographs and the like and I figured I'd wear it to the game over my huge ass parka (damn rain). I never wear jerseys, as I prefer a Skins t-shirt with a long sleeve T underneath. Probably won't wear it again, seeing as we lost that day.

I was at the "smoke bomb tailgate" before the game so I probably met alot of you guys from here. Can't wait till next season!!

I'm not even going to ask how you got your wife to agree to let you meet your female friend in Seattle. I was also at the "smoke bomb" tailgate. Fond memories, if we only we won...

I'm not even going to ask how you got your wife to agree to let you meet your female friend in Seattle. I was also at the "smoke bomb" tailgate. Fond memories, if we only we won...

Me either! Did your wife know what she looked like? :laugh:

Great pic by the way. :applause:

Archived