Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wayne's Not Going Anywhere

HoyaSkins28

Tony Dungy annouced a few days ago that the Colts will try to sign a long-term deal with Wayne by March 3rd. If the deal does not succed they will franchise Wayne until they can come to a deal with him. This leaves the Redskins with a few options, none as good as Wayne. Theres Antwaan Randle El (the guy that I want), Koren Robinson, Nate Burleson (will probably be franchised), and a few other guys that aren't very big names.

Don't get discouraged. Just rmember - did Santana Moss have a "big name" before he came to the Redskins? Nope. Joe Gibbs has a great eye for talent and for team players. He will get that hole filled. And it just may be someone you were not anxious to see come here. I am betting we get another pleasant surprise in 2006 at WR.

Tony Dungy annouced a few days ago that the Colts will try to sign a long-term deal with Wayne by March 3rd. If the deal does not succed they will franchise Wayne until they can come to a deal with him. This leaves the Redskins with a few options, none as good as Wayne. Theres Antwaan Randle El (the guy that I want), Koren Robinson, Nate Burleson (will probably be franchised), and a few other guys that aren't very big names.

I'm not too concerned about who we might get. The guys you mention would be good #2's, but Nate Burleson being franchised? No way is Nate Burleson going to earn an average of the top 5 wideouts.

Yeah, I heard that they were gonna' franchise him. I'm not worried about it really. I don't think we need a big-name receiver anyway. I think that Gibbs and Saunders will find the right man for the job and he will be a big name after next season. Kind of like what happened with Santana.

no way in hell will nate burleson be franchised, the dude stunk last year.

no way in hell will nate burleson be franchised, the dude stunk last year.

i get that but the vikings are desperate, Daunte Culpepper and Brad Johnson want to leave and they'res no better recievers out there, they'll either give him a new contract or franchise him, they need to keep him

You guys are crazy to think we will get a current top 5 wideout. CRAZY! We are approximatley $15 millon over the projected cap. We have a lot to do before FA really gets serious and franchised or not Wayne will not be a target. Neither will Randel El. That's just reality!

THANKYOU!!!

seriously, you cant just get everyone, we're not the yankees.

Archived