Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerevicius isn't going any where

twenty-eight

Just because Joe loves seattle doesn't mean anything, Lavar loves DC does that mean he is definately going to be here next year? Seattle has 6 starters that are URFA this off-season love it or not they aren't going to be able to keep everybody, and if they do their Office is the ****, if they resign Alexander to a monster contract someone is going to be sent packing, hopefully for us it's Double J

I stand corrected my man I totally forgot about the Bucs well, he wouldn't get one with Seattle !!! how's that LOL

LOL, maybe next year at this time he will be sitting there talking to a teammate about how they have to be more like the Redskins!!!

LOL, maybe next year at this time he will be sitting there talking to a teammate about how they have to be more like the Redskins!!!

They do need to get a little tougher they act real tough against a beat up Carolina Panthers team you kinda saw them look kind of scared to go over the middle in the SB think Joey Porter got in to their heads even though he didn't have a good game..

why is everyone so upset that jerevicius is probably staying in seattle. i would rather have so many mmore receivers than him. he sloppy and just a possesion reciever. we need someone with more talent than him.

I think he has talent, he's an nfl wr! He may not be an elite wr, but hes one of the better ones...and hes sloppy? What does that mean? He cant get through an entire meal with out staining his shirt?

Archived