Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor Jersey

riggz2005

What is your favorite fast food chain?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite fast food chain?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King
    • Kentucky Fried Chicken
    • Wendy's
    • Chick-Fil-A
    • Dairy Queen
    • A & W
    • Popeye's
    • Arby's
    • Sonic
    • In-N-Out
    • Jack In The Box
    • Roy Roger's
    • Carl's Jr.
    • Taco Bell
    • Panda Express
    • Checkers
    • Hardees
    • White Castle
    • Bojangles
    • Krystal
    • Long John Silver's
    • Church's
    • Captain D's
    • Steak 'n Shake
    • Other
    • None of them!

Might sound kinda wierd but i'm going to Miami on march break, South Beach Miami to be exact. And i wanna bring my sean taylor jersey so i was just wondering where did those incidents happen with taylor and his ATVs, was it in the south or was it even in miammi? and i was wonderin if ne one thinks ppl from miami would appreciate the jersey or not like the jersey? it was just goin through my mind and was wondering wut some people think considering he did come from the U.

thanks

I live down here guys, Homestead is south of Miami.

If you are going to South Beach, you will be fine. Just like any other major city, stay in the tourist areas. Don't wander too far away from South Beach and you'll be fine, maybe enjoy the downtown area as well, it is nice too. Also, I don't know who you will be travelling to South Beach with, but I can pretty much guarantee you won't get much play from the girls wearing a jersey of any kind.

Tidbit of info, the Super Bowl next year wil be in Miami, not Miami Beach or South Beach like so many in the media and elsewhere keep mentioning. The stadium in Miami is about 1/2 hour drive (depending on traffic) from South Beach. One could probably go from Fedex field to the Ravens stadium in about the same time (depending on traffic).

I live down here guys, Homestead is south of Miami.

If you are going to South Beach, you will be fine. Just like any other major city, stay in the tourist areas. Don't wander too far away from South Beach and you'll be fine, maybe enjoy the downtown area as well, it is nice too. Also, I don't know who you will be travelling to South Beach with, but I can pretty much guarantee you won't get much play from the girls wearing a jersey of any kind.

Tidbit of info, the Super Bowl next year wil be in Miami, not Miami Beach or South Beach like so many in the media and elsewhere keep mentioning. The stadium in Miami is about 1/2 hour drive (depending on traffic) from South Beach. One could probably go from Fedex field to the Ravens stadium in about the same time (depending on traffic).

Why not any play from girls if im wearing a jersey? that would really suck:laugh:

dade county is miami, taylor's incident happened in homestead, which is a southern suburb

... you might wanna stay away from that area anyways. STAY IN S. BEACH. As far as locals go i dont think many of them will care too much about the ST jersey. just try to stay away from areas like liberty city (for more info on this area look at antonio browns story), little haiti, hialeah, opa locka. Ive been down there a number of times and its no joke. After all Miami leads the country in Violent Crime-rate. Take a look at some of these posts on this site

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/United_States_of_America/Florida/Miami_Beach-763638/Warnings_or_Dangers-Miami_Beach-Bad_neighborhoods-BR-1.html

they make ST's story look nice

I'm pretty sure Homestead is a northern suburb.

Actually it is a southern suburb right next to FL city

... you might wanna stay away from that area anyways. STAY IN S. BEACH. As far as locals go i dont think many of them will care too much about the ST jersey. just try to stay away from areas like liberty city (for more info on this area look at antonio browns story), little haiti, hialeah, opa locka. Ive been down there a number of times and its no joke. After all Miami leads the country in Violent Crime-rate. Take a look at some of these posts on this site

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/United_States_of_America/Florida/Miami_Beach-763638/Warnings_or_Dangers-Miami_Beach-Bad_neighborhoods-BR-1.html

they make ST's story look nice

Actually it is a southern suburb right next to FL city

Are the stories from that site real?

Bad neighborhoods: They will kill you in Miami

Written by ComaroGirlonline.gif?686474 on November 10, 2005.

My Husband was in Miami on business.I was told by authorities that He was in Miami for not even an hour when he was robbed and shot to death.Parts of his body were found two weeks later behind an abandoned warehouse in a dufflebag.The rest is still missing.I heard Miami was bad through the media and freinds, but I never imagined how brutal the locals can be.No one should visit that awful city but if you have to please take extra percautions.His killers are still on the streets.Judging by the crime rates down there.they are not the only killers loose on the streets in Miami.

Phone: 911?

I honestly never go down there exactly for the crime reasons mentioned, its very easy to get lost in Miami and if you go down the wrong street you never know what they'll plan to do with you. As far as South Beach you'll be way underdressed with a football jersey on, however, you would only recieve positive attention cause we all still love that dude down here.

Why not any play from girls if im wearing a jersey? that would really suck:laugh:

TMat184 hit the nail on the head with his comment about being way underdressed with the jersey. If you are going shopping or just farting around during the day, then I don't see any problem with the jersey. Just when you go out at night, remember the girls down here are all about money. Of course not all the girls, but if you don't have "mad game", then you better look like you have money. And be prepared for the silicone baby it is everywhere.

Send me a private note when you come down maybe we can get a couple of Redskins fans from the area together for lunch down here.

Yo.. what's up with everyone talking bad about Miami.. Miami is cool.. South Beach even better all tourists.. just like any big city its got its bad parts. same here in DC...

I will also be there on the weekend of March12th.. For the Calle Ocho Festival..

some hot spots to hit.. Mango's on South Beach.. oh yeah dress to impress Like Bschurm mentioned.. Lots of beautiful women though...Skin fans should get together at South Beach Let me know..if you guys wanna meet..

Archived