Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To XBOX 360 Madden owners...I need help.

dragon_mikal

This game is pissing me off. A lot.

I resigned Bledsoe, Allen, Keyshawn, Glenn, Rivera and a few others to 1 year deals before I started my first year in the now dumbed down Franchise Mode. Everything went fine. I even won the freakin' Super Bowl, against the Ravens of all teams. (Unbelievable.)

Anyhoo...I get to the off-season and go to re-sign my guys...all of them young...and leave the previously mentioned players alone. I want them off my damn team. So I finish signing the guys I want and then continue to the FA signings step only to find out the the damn computer automatically signed the guys I didn't want back onto the team.

Why? Is there some sort of setting I have to turn off?

It is pissing me off. Now I have to simulate the Super Bowl again. :doh:

If anyone has any information, please help. This game already pisses me off enough. So many good features from previous Madden games are missing, adding this would only mean that I would have to take the game back and actually buy something worth the money I spent.

Thanks in advance to those who reply with helpful info. :cheers:

A Cowboy fan is confiding in Redskin fans for help! Let us not be the biggots the majority of Cowboy fans are! We already know they suck. No need to announce it. I'm sorry man, if I could help you I would. Hope your next responses are more helpful than the ones that have been made thus far.

I have some advice...ditch Madden and go buy NFL2k5...its the biggest travesty in sports games history that Madden got the monopoly on the NFL games; you guys (I currently don't have a system -- eventually I will) get to look forward to year after year of mediocrity. :(

Does that game work on the 360?

I prefered Madden '06 when I had the regular XBOX, though I didn't agree with EA when they bought out the exclusive rights.

This game is pissing me off. A lot.

I resigned Bledsoe, Allen, Keyshawn, Glenn, Rivera and a few others to 1 year deals before I started my first year in the now dumbed down Franchise Mode. Everything went fine. I even won the freakin' Super Bowl, against the Ravens of all teams. (Unbelievable.)

Anyhoo...I get to the off-season and go to re-sign my guys...all of them young...and leave the previously mentioned players alone. I want them off my damn team. So I finish signing the guys I want and then continue to the FA signings step only to find out the the damn computer automatically signed the guys I didn't want back onto the team.

Why? Is there some sort of setting I have to turn off?

It is pissing me off. Now I have to simulate the Super Bowl again. :doh:

If anyone has any information, please help. This game already pisses me off enough. So many good features from previous Madden games are missing, adding this would only mean that I would have to take the game back and actually buy something worth the money I spent.

Thanks in advance to those who reply with helpful info. :cheers:

Franchise mode has an option to turn FA signings from CPU to user controlled. It's in one of the settings menus. Also, I would advise turning autosave off and save right after the the Pro Bowl. I always have a backup save from the end of the previous season because it's really easy to screw up in the offseason (also can start over with a new draft class this way if the one you got doesn't have what you want).

Franchise mode has an option to turn FA signings from CPU to user controlled. It's in one of the settings menus. Also, I would advise turning autosave off and save right after the the Pro Bowl. I always have a backup save from the end of the previous season because it's really easy to screw up in the offseason (also can start over with a new draft class this way if the one you got doesn't have what you want).

Thank you... :applause:

Nooo! Madden is leagues better than the 2k games!
And btw, Madden is soooo much better than any other football game out there. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Guess its just a difference of opinion. 2k5 is the best football game I've ever played as far as graphics, AI, franchise mode and just overall gameplay. Madden graphics seem to never really get better, and their guys are always super disproportionate.

To be fair, I haven't seen the XBox 360 version, but all previous versions of Madden were garbage, in my opinion...well, maybe garbage is a bit harsh, but lets just say 2k5 left them all in the dust. :)

Does that game work on the 360?

I prefered Madden '06 when I had the regular XBOX, though I didn't agree with EA when they bought out the exclusive rights.

I believe all XBox games can play on the 360, right? I would seriously advise picking it up...you can probably find it for under $20...

Madden kills 2k games. Better graphics, more realisitc playbooks, better gameplay. I was very dissapointed in 2k5. Madden gets slightly better every year, then every other year it gets a lot better. I've been playing it since 96 and every year I say its the best video game ever made.

And some advice for the cowboy fan...Cut Keyshawn, cut bledsoe, cut glenn, cut Larry Allen, and fire Parcells...they're all too old and are getting worse every season. I will give you props for the 360 however, I couldn't find one in my part of the U.S.

Archived