Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Greg Williams?

Long-Time-Fan

Forgive me if this has been brought up before,but am I the only one to notice that since the loss to Seatle we have seen no interviews of Greg Williams on REDSKINS.COM?

He was there every week through out the year,then his debacle in Seattle and poof...............................

Gone

Vanished

Nothing

I dont live in VA. anymore so I dont get to see the local new on TV

Where is he?

I heard "NO" comments from him about the game in Seattle

Or am I just that far behind?

Thanks for the help.

Thats a bogus answer..................

Honestly

I knew going into the game as through out the year we needed help with our secondary and special teams.

Special teams stepped up,but again we didnt blitz due to the fact that we couldnt cover.

When Alexander when down we let Hasselback pick us apart,he isnt that good.

Where's Joe Gibbs been, I haven't heard anything from him since Al Saunders press conference. Speaking of which is Al Saunders still on the staff I haven't heard a peep out of him.

Simple answer, FA begins in 3 weeks, the NFL draft 2 months. I am willing to bet that Gibbs and the entire staff are looking at all the potential free agents, looking at game film of potential college players that we might draft, and debating on what to do with our back up QB and OLB, Ramsey and Arrington.

So maybe we should cut these guys some slack considering there is a lot of work between now and mini camps.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Forgive me if this has been brought up before,but am I the only one to notice that since the loss to Seatle we have seen no interviews of Greg Williams on REDSKINS.COM?

He was there every week through out the year,then his debacle in Seattle and poof...............................

Gone

Debacle? Don't you think that's just a little too harsh?

Oy vey ;) . Gregg, I hope, is doing what the rest of the coaching staff is doing. Taking some time off. No sense in having him burned out and overworked. Oh, maybe he's pondering and talking every now and then with the other coaches about what plans they may have, but hopefully getting his bearings back and taking it easy. He said what he needed to say after the Seattle game. That's pretty much all that he needed to do I think. Hey. He had another great season coaching the D. In Seattle, his defense suffered the same problem as the offense. It had its share of injuries and was dinged up. Still played well though. Just didn't execute a few times.

Oh yeah. He welcomed Gray to the Redskins. Hopefully he went back to the couch to watch Lost reruns right after that. :)

Archived