Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got through talking about us on NFL Live.

Sunburn

The Better Penn State Linebacker  

41 members have voted

1. 1. The Better Penn State Linebacker

• Julian Peterson
    • LaVar Arrington

They asked 3 questions.

1. Will Saunders turn the Redskins offense around?

- Their answer: Duh. Maybe the best trinity of coach, OC, DC in the league... besides Pittsburgh.

2. Who is the QB of 2006?

- Kinda dodged this. "Brunell had a great year, but they're going to have to figure out what to do with Ramsey and (rather loudly) JASON CAMPBELL." And they called Brunell a backup.

3. Lavar staying?

- Dodged this. "He's an amazing talent."

I really hate how the media portrays the offense as one of the worst in the league, didnt we finish 11th in the NFL?

Well, I'm not going to stick up for the offense at the moment. The poor performance in the playoffs still hurts.

Still, at least we have a go to WR this time around.

They asked 3 questions.

1. Will Saunders turn the Redskins offense around?

- Their answer: Duh. Maybe the best trinity of coach, OC, DC in the league... besides Pittsburgh.

2. Who is the QB of 2006?

- Kinda dodged this. "Brunell had a great year, but they're going to have to figure out what to do with Ramsey and (rather loudly) JASON CAMPBELL." And they called Brunell a backup.

3. Lavar staying?

- Dodged this. "He's an amazing talent."

Sunburn thanks for the good post. Looks like no one on "NFL Live" is speculating too much, which is a good thing. I do like the fact that they didn't put the Redskins down or take another shot at DS.

Good Post. Thanks for sharing. I wondering what they are really thinking about LA! Only time will tell what is going to happen.

On another note, I hear you about Reggie Bush and the Texans. I think that it would be in their best interest to trade down because they need an offensive line more then they need a RB. Just my opinion. :2cents:

Also, drafting a WR would not be a bad move for them. But, they have to get rid of that O-line first or Carr will be the most sacked quarterback in the league yet again.

I really hate how the media portrays the offense as one of the worst in the league, didnt we finish 11th in the NFL?

Yeh, it's gonna take a few years of success or a SB to turn that kind of stuff around.

My question is after a decade of mediocrity, how are the cowpies still always getting the positive spins every year.

Face it guys, every time ESPN says the Cowboys are "close to being a Super Bowl contender", it is all just to stoke the egos of the Cowboys fanbase, which in turn get those morons to keep watching ESPN

Well, Parcells sort of has a history of going to a superbowl in year 4. Did it with the Giants and Pats. He moved up to GM role with the Jets in year 4- so they didn't get a year 4 from him.

Yeh, it's gonna take a few years of success or a SB to turn that kind of stuff around.

My question is after a decade of mediocrity, how are the cowpies still always getting the positive spins every year.

My guess is that it's the lovefest the media has with Bill Parcells.

I laughed when Mike G. on Mike & Mike picked the 'Boys to go to the SB next year and said they were one play away from making the playoffs (the last minute INT Bledsoe threw in Seattle).

No mention of the must win game in DC in which they were blown out....

Because Jerry Jones spends more money buying the media then he does on his players. Then he has the nerve to complain about what Synder pays his coaches. :doh: Sheesh!

BUT a very inconsistent 11th!

From 52 pts one week to 0 the next week.. from 35 vs Tampa defense on the road to what, 17 against the Raiders at home? Something like that.

The most consistancy was at the end of the year w. three 30+ point games in a row but then that huge dropoff in Tampa again.

A GOOD offense can produce every week, IMO the Skins were too streaky this past season, the most important thing Saunders can bring is consistency. In fact I think the Defense was too streaky this season too so WIlliams should get back to work himself :2cents:

Because when they are short on milk, they know they can nurse on Parcell's boobs.

Archived