Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peta Kills Animals???

SnyderShrugged

Nullify the vegetarian moral crusade:

bigpot6.jpg

Ever get the feeling that vegetarians consider themselves morally superior to you? Like they think that not eating meat makes them so special that their **** doesn't stink? As if when someone stops eating meat, they suddenly become holy and dignified and it excuses them for the years of inconvenience and frustration they inevitably inflict upon their friends, family and co-workers who just want to go to a restaurant and order a damn steak without constantly being reminded that they're going to hell for eating an animal that spends most of its life ****ting in a field. There are those of us who don't have a hyperactive sense of guilt and we don't give a **** about your mixed up self-righteous moral vegetarian agenda.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor

Haha, I thought you were joking at first. Yeah, I hate all fanatics that preach how morally inferior I am. Like certain members of organized religions. I am glad you also see the comparison.

Btw I do not like PETA. But then again I do not like olives. It has its uses.

Haha, I thought you were joking at first. Yeah, I hate all fanatics that preach how morally inferior I am. Like certain members of organized religions. I am glad you also see the comparison.

Btw I do not like PETA. But then again I do not like olives. It has its uses.

Actually I WAS joking. Just as the person who made the picture and story up.

But I could see how something like this would tick off a vegetarian who decides to be vegetarian not for personal health reasons but because they think they are saving an animal life.

And your shot about me seeing comparisons to this and organized religions makes no sense. But don't let that stop you.........

Actually I WAS joking. Just as the person who made the picture and story up.

But I could see how something like this would tick off a vegetarian who decides to be vegetarian not for personal health reasons but because they think they are saving an animal life.

And your shot about me seeing comparisons to this and organized religions makes no sense. But don't let that stop you.........

I love the Maddox picture, its hilarious.

Guest Gichin13
If any of you guys were curious, 501©(3) is a provision of the Internal Revenue Code dealing with tax filings for non-profit organizations. :)

Doh! That is what I get for assuming :laugh:

Guest Gichin13
I hate PETA. Animals should not have rights.

Boy, isn't that a huge leap of logic.

Why shouldn't animals have rights? Why is it that human beings try so hard to separate themselves from the rest of life on this earth?

I think PETA is pretty ridiculous most of the time, but the basic premise that our lack of respect for our animal neighbors will haunt us seems pretty solid to me.

Boy, isn't that a huge leap of logic.

Why shouldn't animals have rights? Why is it that human beings try so hard to separate themselves from the rest of life on this earth?

I think PETA is pretty ridiculous most of the time, but the basic premise that our lack of respect for our animal neighbors will haunt us seems pretty solid to me.

The guilt that a lion must feel........... :D

Archived