Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What If The Steelers Kept It Real During Their Celebration, It Would Go Like This

ptimeskins-11

You hear what players say during their championship celebrations, We'll bring the title home again next year, Stuff like that. What if the players on the Steelers team said what they really mean. It would go like this.

Jerome Bettis - Thank You Pittsburgh, I enjoyed this season. This is my home, Even though I claimed Detroit for 2 weeks, Now thats over with I claim Pittsbugh again. But for next season, I could care less what happens. I'll be retired b****h.

Randle El - I don't time for this, I have the Redskins,Bears all kinds of teams calling my phone. It's time to get paid.

Bill Cowher - Thank You, Its been a long time coming. I would say we will win it again next season, But lets be real. We were lucky, We are losing players and now coaches. We be lucky to win 8 games. Plus with Bettis retiring, We no longer have a player to a Super Bowl for.

Ben Roethlisberger's agent - Ben will not talk to fans, coaches, players until we get a new deal. Oh yeah, We are holding out.

Brett Farve? - Hey guys, Don't forget I might still retire, Don't forget me.

D.McNabb? - Hey guys, I just want to say to the Seahawks I know how you feel being cheated. What the refs did to the Seahawks is like black on black crime.

At that point, everyone leaves.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
Mcnabb knows nothing about black on black crime. What the Steelers did to Jermy Stevens when he had a chance to catch the ball was black on black crime.

:laugh:

Mcnabb knows nothing about black on black crime. What the Steelers did to Jermy Stevens when he had a chance to catch the ball was black on black crime.

:laugh: i think that was my favorite part of the game. too bad porter wasnt one of the guys that hit him.

Archived