Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some cartoons to see what the fuss is about.

Kilmer17

Lets see, the people that generalize Muslim hatred for liberal and secular society also seem to be the people that are against a liberal and secular society here.

Uh yeah, not quite. And way to generalize about a whole host of people, from 'left-liberal' to right-wing theocrat, there are a lot of people that feel the same way. Unless you think Danes and other Euros are particularly 'right-wing' in their inclinations.

Take the sig quote off if you REALLY think that's the only good thing from Burke (and he didn't quite say that, do the research on that quote.) Don't sully Edmund's good name by associating it with yours.

Uh yeah, not quite. And way to generalize about a whole host of people, from 'left-liberal' to right-wing theocrat, there are a lot of people that feel the same way. Unless you think Danes and other Euros are particularly 'right-wing' in their inclinations.

Take the sig quote off if you REALLY think that's the only good thing from Burke (and he didn't quite say that, do the research on that quote.) Don't sully Edmund's good name by associating it with yours.

What, that a liberal and secular society is something we should work towards? Are we there yet? Should we go further? Or should we pull it back. I know there are a lot of people that hate liberal and secular societies. I see too many of them every day.

I know he did not quite say that. He is the more or less the father of Conservatism, and hence my utter delight at using his very words against his core beliefs ;). Don't sully the good word of Pimpin with your name either :). But I guess if your an Edmund fan you hate democratic republics eh? Beautiful lies as opposed to ugly naked truths is how you roll?

ghost you have to ignore winslowrob, his only goal is to make people angry with him

its all just a funny little game to him, no sense trying to make sense with him just ignore him and let him do the dance of the retard in his own little spot light.

That's just mean.....But I laughed.

That prophet looks so cute, and happy makes you want to convert to islam. Yeah maybe the masses have this all wrong it could be a blessing in disguise form the prophet himself. Get a cure picture like this and post it all over the world with a caption reading Uncle Mohammed wants YOU for global islam. What a recruiting tool it could be for the war on the infidels.

That prophet looks so cute, and happy makes you want to convert to islam. Yeah maybe the masses have this all wrong it could be a blessing in disguise form the prophet himself. Get a cure picture like this and post it all over the world with a caption reading Uncle Mohammed wants YOU for global islam. What a recruiting tool it could be for the war on the infidels.

Hell, I would join if I had a prophet that cute.

I still find their destruction of that Giant Buddha statue appalling. There was no logical reason for them to do that. This cartoon riot stuff is getting pretty rediculous.

Now wait, few days from now, "message board extremeskins.com under fire for posting anti-Islam cartoon"

I still find their destruction of that Giant Buddha statue appalling. There was no logical reason for them to do that. This cartoon riot stuff is getting pretty rediculous.

Now wait, few days from now, "message board extremeskins.com under fire for posting anti-Islam cartoon"

Agreed, they think we should respect their false prophet and cult religion but their disrespect toward other religions is just fine. How are you suppose to deal with uncivilized ignorant savages like that??

Archived