Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New...

Storm

Hows everyone doing. Im Storm, new the site, although I've been hovering around for the last couple of weeks.

I'm really impressed with the amount of traffic here. It may be one of the busiest sports message board out there.

Anyway, I hope I can contribute to the discussions down the road.

Welcome aboard. You're the first poster here I can recall being from Maine, although I haven't checked the Interactive Fan Map about that.

My wife and I honeymooned for a couple of days in Portland last fall as we were going through New England, and we loved it. Nice town . . . but a wee bit too cold during the winter for us thin-blooded Southern Californians! :cold:

I agree, this place is great. I'm also fairly new here. I came from reading the 3 new posts a week on the redskins usenet group :)

It's like information overload, but since I'm not in the DC area to listen to the local news during the week, it's nice getting all this information.

Welcome aboard

You have entered the best fan site there is, this place is second to none. These guys here are a wealth of knowledge and information. Especial to us fans that no longer live in the DC area and are starved for Skins news, like me.

HTTR

Lowghost:cheers:

Hey Storm, welcome. We don't advertise the site such... we believe it sells itself ;) We're glad you found us. "Information overload" would be an adequate description at times. It's tough to decide whether to *read* all the info provided... or post and be *part* of the community. It's a difficult balance to do both. And I'm sure you'll do fine.

:cheers:

Archived