Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Wilbon On Pti

GOSKINS_08

Today on pti Mike Wilbon said when they were talking on 5 good minutes,said he picked the colts over the Redskins next season in the SuperBowl..I guess atleast we get some respect right?

I'd be surprised if the Colts make it if they lose Edge. The AFC will be tough again next year.

Colts wont make it . If any year was there year, it was this year! All the pieces were in place and they blew it. Peyton Manning is easily the best qb , but will have the "can't get to the superbowl legacy"

Bill Cowher had the same legacy. So did John Elway. So did Roy Williams (the UNC basketball coach, not the Dallas safety). In fact, so did Gary Williams. When will people start to respect how difficult it is to win a championship?

Wilbon is NOT a media moron. one of the best columnists out there right now, if you don't know, then keep your mouth shut

As a newby, you sure have a lot of gaul coming in here and telling people that they don't have a right to express their opinons. You better learn fast that posts like that won't fly around here. Wilbon makes stupid, off the wall comments all the time. If you feel he is the best, that is your opinon. It is mine and MANY others on this board that he is nowhere near the best.

I think the Wilbon is one of the best sports journalists out there. I don;t always agree with him, but he is the one HOF voter that goes to bat for Monk more than anyone else. And he is one of the few who understands how great of a coach Joe Gibb's is.

Just my opinion here.

I don't know why people think the Colts are going to be better next year than they were this year! I think this past year is as good as the Colts are going to get.

those audibles and line changes do not work vs aggresive defenses in the playoffs. Playoffs is about being physical not tricking a team you have played before.

Archived