Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ESPN idiots

andyburd

Irvin, Jackson and Jaws were all asked to pick their top 5 for next season. Of course nobody picked the Skins. But jaws picked the Dolphins to be his #5 best team. All three picked the obvious Steelers, Colts, Pats, Hawks and Broncos. I love it, no respect for the Redskins again. All the way to Miami.

No reason why we should be top5 just yet. Those picks didn't bother me at all. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Miami was the AFC East champ next year. They played very well for a team with a fresh coach. Their QB is questionable but I don't remember people aorund here complaining about Gus when he was here until he decided to smash his head into the wall! :laugh:

Underdog again. Bottom line. Don't expect many in the media, even after FA signings to pick the Skins for the SuperBowl. Something tells me most will pick the skins to go 8-8 next season just to play the "safe card".

Here we go again, why do we care what these goons say?? It blows my mind how many threads are started because of what some media clown says or doesnt say about the redskins. I watched the same show where they picked the top five and I did watch in anticipation to see if anyone would pick us, and I was also thinking '....the dolphins?????', but I dont really value their opinions anyway. I'll put it like this. I watched the show nearly every weekend this past season and watched them pick their top five and guess what? All of their picks changed week after week after week. Which means just because they sit in front of a camera doesnt mean they have any more knowledge than me or you when it comes to knowing whos got the best shot at the playoffs and especially the Super Bowl. Seriously, think about it. I really took notice very early in the season when the contenders from the year before who started out in all of their top fives started to lose ball games and week after week slipped lower off of their lists and all the sleeper teams started to show up. These guys are clueless, and they know it. They just cant say it because all of you who hang on their every word wouldnt watch the show if you knew that they know they cant pick them any better than you can. F 'em, thats what I say.

Archived