Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who all is looking forward to MI3?

Spaceman Spiff

I'm assuming you all have seen the trailers already. What do you think?

Hard to say, but from the trailers there doesn't look like much of a plot. Cruise just going to save the girl? Hoffman is a good actor though, I'm sure he'll do well as the bad guy.

I'll probably end up seeing it, even though I can't stand Tom Cruise and don't want to give money to the church of Scientology, but whatever. He makes good entertaining movies. The other MI's didn't disappoint.

I think you are a pathetic drone. Your mind is hopelessly controlled by the forces of lackluster entertainment. What is good to you seems enjoyable because you have been conditioned to think so. Break free and shake yourself loose from the shackles of Hollywood propaganda and say no to Tom Cruise.

There are three people who are so evil they don't deserve to go even to hell. They deserve far greater torment:

Adolf Hitler, Tom Cruise, and yourself.

No seriously, why pay $$$ to see what will in 5 years be on TNT every other week?

I'm assuming you all have seen the trailers already. What do you think?

Hard to say, but from the trailers there doesn't look like much of a plot. Cruise just going to save the girl? Hoffman is a good actor though, I'm sure he'll do well as the bad guy.

I'll probably end up seeing it, even though I can't stand Tom Cruise and don't want to give money to the church of Scientology, but whatever. He makes good entertaining movies. The other MI's didn't disappoint.

Screw that - I can't wait for 'Dead Man's Chest'!

I can't watch a movie with Tom in it anymore. He made such a show of himself that I can't see the character he's trying to play. All I can see is a scientology goon that's running around advising people with mental problems to not seek medical attention.

The other MI's didn't disappoint.
I'll definitely see it. The first two were money. I can't stand Cruise and his shenanigans and this Scientology crap, but I admit I like his movies a lot. Well... most of them.

I disagree. The first Mission Impossible was money...it was all about high-tech espionage and gadgets and cool stuff like that, the way MI is supposed to be. The second one was more of an action movie than a spy movie, and that ruined it for me. This third one looks like its more in the vein of the 2nd movie than the first (an action film), and therefore I will probably wait for it to come out on DVD.

Archived