Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rincewind is going to Amsterdam!

rincewind

Come on man, this is a 4 page thread!! You gotta give us more than that! There have to be some good stories or something.

Sorry, between school and catching up at work - its a little crazy. Here's one - one of the guys forgot he had something on his person getting on the plane home. They called in the guys with guns, took his luggage of the plane, and read him the riot act. Luckily he was allowed back on. More later.

did you see that crazy street soccer ball juggler guy?

no, i did see some human statues and musicians.

You check out Mr CoCo's? Isn't Mr Smokey's the best?

No. We hung out in cafe 420 a lot, as it was right next to our hotel. There and Dampkring - the cafe in Ocean's 12.

Hello, am I missing something here? I want to hear some 6 ft bong and a redheaded hooker stories. :D

Just so everyone knows - i'm not to big on the stripper/hooker thing, so i wouldn't hold your breath for those stories.

As for the drug stories, maybe i can help you out. They now have what are known as volcano vaporizers - wwwwhhhheeewwwwwweeeeeeeeeee, nice :) They take about a third of a gram and heat it up into a bag with a nozel. You press down on the nozel to access the smoke. You then find someplace to sit down for an hour or two.

I'll take 3 please. :D

Just so everyone knows - i'm not to big on the stripper/hooker thing, so i wouldn't hold your breath for those stories.

As for the drug stories, maybe i can help you out. They now have what are known as volcano vaporizers - wwwwhhhheeewwwwwweeeeeeeeeee, nice :) They take about a third of a gram and heat it up into a bag with a nozel. You press down on the nozel to access the smoke. You then find someplace to sit down for an hour or two.

Ah, the Volcano. It's a nice changeup, but it only vaporises the THC, so the high is totally different. I like me a nice vape every once in awhile, but nothing beats a bong or a blunt.

Ah, the Volcano. It's a nice changeup, but it only vaporises the THC, so the high is totally different. I like me a nice vape every once in awhile, but nothing beats a bong or a blunt.

Bongs actually aren't very common over there. Lots and lots of joints though.

I hear you on the hooker/stripper thing, I was actually joking, I've never even been to a strip club. I'd heard that everyone over there smokes cigaweed and that almost no one smokes weed by itself. Is that true?

I hear you on the hooker/stripper thing, I was actually joking, I've never even been to a strip club. I'd heard that everyone over there smokes cigaweed and that almost no one smokes weed by itself. Is that true?

It seemed to be true of the locals - unfortunately for them, there are A LOT of Americans there and we like our weed pure. :D

Plus, the smoking rate (tobacco smokers) there is huge compared to America so they're used to it - but, over half of our group didn't smoke cigs, so we couldn't stand the mix.

Archived