Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rincewind is going to Amsterdam!

rincewind

ever heard of amsterjam.i guess i got spoiled seeing the grateful dead and early phish.thats why bonarpoo doesn't impress me.

Honestly, I'm not a huge jamband fan. I love seeing them live, it's a blast, but I don't really listen to the music outside of seeing it live. Radiohead, Tom Petty, Beck, Elvis Costello, Death Cab for Cutie, and Matisyahu are more my style.

Sure. Not that we can really measure who gets higher. We'll just have to take each other's words for it.

I'll have to blunt it up, because I can't bring anything into Bonnaroo. I'm just going to get it all there.

I remember seeing an article after the first Bonnaroo - couple of guys from Denver rented an RV and drove the 1500 miles to the show. Less then 100 miles from the show they got pulled over and busted. They had a CRAZY amount of stuff - like a 500 hits of X, a few grams of coke, a few pounds of herb and all sorts of parephanlia. The morons got pulled over because the dude that was driving was so drunk he was doing like twenty mph halfway onto the shoulder of a highway. :doh:

Have fun, be safe, and i bet i can get higher than you. :silly:

We could always use pictures as the proof.

You will be just fine

We encountered some strange stuff in the red light district though. It probably is best to avoid that place after 3 am, becomes a bit spooky

Went to Club Paridiso, that was a great time

It was a lot tamer then I thought it would be though

The transportation system in that city is great also, so you'll have no trouble getting around

You should skip the Red light district. It's a complete disappointment . You're expecting to see gourgess blondes and than the fat and nastiness begins :puke: I remember my wife saying :wtf: "do guys actually pay for that". Quite a bit of drug trafficing goes on there also,

I hate to be bothered when I'm on vacation, that's why I avoid the carribean anymore.

Don't try to drive your car there, take the trolley cars. I drove around and would up on a bike path. And for comparrison I was able to drive around Parris with no problem.

We stayed at some Euro-hotel next to the "Mello Yello" coffee shop. They had regular and decaff, and 12 varietys of pot and hash :laugh: I was breathing deep while sipping my coffee.

Stay away from the canals, as the people on thier houseboats flush directly

into them. :doh: send pics

Amsterdam is the greatest place on the planet, depending on what you like. I loved it, but it is a bit dirty.

A bit dirty? That places is a cesspool.

You can't drink tapwater anywhere in the city... the canals double as open sewage, and the entire place has an odor.

• 3 weeks later...

A very importants stop is the Reichsmuseum....they have the largest collection of Rembrandt in the modern world...including his famous full wall painting the Night Watch...also they these really cool rooms done up like 15th century dutch houses with gold wall paper and all.....also try taking one of the canal tours while you are there...its a cool way to check out Amsterdam..but I have to admit I did see someone shooting up while on the tour....dang I hate needles.....but the bud is good and its great when you go into a place and they hand you a menu...I;d look for the past few years of cannabis cup winners if that is what you are going for....as for other stuff...don't know....although my friends did try some really good shrooms there..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure someone has already told you rince... but don't take pictures or shoot video in the red light district. You'll have trouble really quick.

And why would you roll a fat one? The skinny ones are the same price usually and you'll probably have a better time :silly:

Archived