Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggo seemed pissed off!

gibbsteam

I'd say half the guys looked pissed... out of our 3, the only one who gave any indication he was happy to be there was good ol' Rypien..... Riggo seemed iritated and Williams didn't look too thrilled either.. but at least they made the trip... unlike those ****s Montana and Bradshaw.....

When I saw the title of this post, I did NOT read another post and this is where I am on this subject:

I know Riggins from Vienna, McLean, Fairfax County and the surronding DC area.

He is a PR!CK that believes there are no rules and he can do whatever he chooses. He is obnoxious when drinking, which he chooses to do most of the time and has no rationale as to where he fits into society, being sports or otherwise. He plain doesn't give a d@mn.

I like the run he made to help us win a SB, that is what players are paid to do.

I have stood elbow to elbow with this arogant jerk in local bars. He is so full of himself. He just p!sses me off. Is this jealousy, no, just observation.

I walk out with my main squeeze, while he is still searching for whatever???

Geeeeeeeeeeeesh, I'm over the rant, sorry.

When I saw the title of this post, I did NOT read another post and this is where I am on this subject:

I know Riggins from Vienna, McLean, Fairfax County and the surronding DC area.

He is a PR!CK that believes there are no rules and he can do whatever he chooses. He is obnoxious when drinking, which he chooses to do most of the time and has no rationale as to where he fits into society, being sports or otherwise. He plain doesn't give a d@mn.

I like the run he made to help us win a SB, that is what players are paid to do.

I have stood elbow to elbow with this arogant jerk in local bars. He is so full of himself. He just p!sses me off. Is this jealousy, no, just observation.

I walk out with my main squeeze, while he is still searching for whatever???

Geeeeeeeeeeeesh, I'm over the rant, sorry.

So your entire perspective is based on a guy when he's had a few in him.. Nice.. I've known him for a long time and privately he's nothing as you describe.

Archived